Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
The infamous Killah Kermitt lives on the Nawf Side too. But I don't have a SS. :( Oh well, I got plans for mine so it can make me happy. By the way Superman, I go to San Jac down there in Pasedena off of Spencer. You drive a Z24 right? My friend has one and we've been wanting to see whose car is faster. His z24 or my Cobalt. You may beat me but I'll warn you, I'm a good driver and will give you a good run. If I see you I'll run ya a short one cuz I know how the policia be down there. Look for a red Cobalt with a Jack ball, no hub caps, and a red neon glowing from the inside. And you might even notice the "CobaltSS.net" decal on the windshield. Lookin forward to seein ya around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You think you can but you won't, I've taken two focus svt in my 06 ss s/c and they arent fast at all. I live in West Housotn I can take a gt mustand by 3 to 4 car lengths.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Same here. I took out a 2003 mustang GT in my SS/SC stock.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'll consider your challenge jaydizzle. I haven't met up with a SVT yet but I've been wanting to. They never wanna race me. I already beat the pants off of a ZX3. I don't know if he even knew how to drive it yet though. He had just bought it used with a few obvious mods from what I could tell.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Yeah, you'd take me for sure. I'm still bone stock. What color ss/sc you getting?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the z24 will beat you jaydizzle i use to have one they are quicker than you think my z24 use to beat svt's by a couple of cars and killahkermitt i use to have a z24 now i have a cobalt ss my z24 was blue with a red s on the hood and my cobalt is red with a black ss on the hood.

·
Registered
482 Posts
The black SS on the hood... you had that done right? How much?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i used to go out there, i dont know if i will be able to make it out there this friday tho. i dont really race from a dig because my tires are really crappy right now, but i'll go from a roll.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone wants to meet their is a meet saturday at 9:30 at hooters take 45south exit nasa rd 1 its been getting pretty big

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hey, I've been away for over a week but nowI'm back to catch up. It's Friday right now and I have nothing to do tonight. I might swing by Aldine Westfield and check it out. Nasa rd. 1 is a bit too far for me right now since I don't know anyone.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts