Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my Blue SS and have the order # so now im wondering how do i find out my build date? Do i call GM and give them my order # or what. holla back

·
Registered
156 Posts
I pre ordered my car back in october, just recently the dealer let me see some paper work they had that told me when the build date of mine was. (February 25) I will ask him today what that paper he had was called and get back with you so you can ask your dealer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Talked to my dealer, he said once you get your VIN for the car, get the dealer to go into "Dealer World" and look at the "VIS" (vehicle Inquiry System) It will then tell you when the order was accepted when the car statred production and when it ended and when it was shipped out, and a few other notable dates for misc. stuff. Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
p7x said:
Ordered my Blue SS and have the order # so now im wondering how do i find out my build date? Do i call GM and give them my order # or what. holla back
email me your order # and I will look it up and tell you what the build date is through the GM Vehicle Order Management System.

[email protected]

I have done this for people on corvettes before.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SuperChevyICM said:
email me your order # and I will look it up and tell you what the build date is through the GM Vehicle Order Management System.

[email protected]

I have done this for people on corvettes before.
Just sent you an email. Thanks man. any info would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts