Cobalts SS banner
21 - 40 of 125 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Yeah i know i cant wait and see what all is developed for the SS.
I just got my SS and extra exhaust manifold and downpipe(cat-pipe), you should know what I'm going to do. If this 2.0 ecotec can hold to 350HP, I think high 12 secound, it is not suppose a problem.

dom551 said:
I just got my SS and extra exhaust manifold and downpipe(cat-pipe), you should know what I'm going to do. If this 2.0 ecotec can hold to 350HP, I think high 12 secound, it is not suppose a problem.

Awsome let us know what you run and how much power your putting down. Thanks.

Thats AWESOME!!! I love to see underdogs beat a "higher end " car!!! Is that your car did you say? That SRT-4 pulled hard on that EVO!!! Cant wait til we get enough aftermarket to do that!!! :D

dom551 said:
Sorry, this is not my video, I can't do anything about it.
But window media player or real player, VLC can play it.

Media player. I have it but some of the files are not formated to work with Apple's and PC's.

CoBIZZLE said:
Thats AWESOME!!! I love to see underdogs beat a "higher end " car!!! Is that your car did you say? That SRT-4 pulled hard on that EVO!!! Cant wait til we get enough aftermarket to do that!!! :D
It is not my car, but I did sponsor it. Carbon fiber hood, trunklid, 36 way ajustable racing coilover system, catback system. This car was 508 HP, 492ft-lbs torque untill last week. Past weekend charge bigger turbo I don't have information yet. This still daily driving car.
Also I did sponsor professional racer two sets of racing coilover.
www.sponsorjeff.com, Jeff's' father is going to race Cobalt for GM too.

21 - 40 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.