Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, how many of us own a Cobalt SS? Who has ordered one?
And who plans on buying one?

I drove from North East, Md. to Pittsburgh, Pa. to pick up my Victory red
SS on April 2nd, had fun all the way home.
:cool: :) :p

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have an all black SS w/sunroof, side airbags, XM and Onstar on order since March 5th, probably won't see it till the end of May early June. I am trying not think about it to much seeing how the wait is KILLING me!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
March 30th, picked up my Red SS w/ black and red interior. Dealer said I had 1 of 6 out on the east coast, possibly the country. If not that than Definatly one of the first on the streets. :D

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I think I'll probably just wait til the '06 SS's come out. Reason are money and hoping they up the power or give it a 6spd(doubt it) or something!!!
That is about the same reason that i have not ordered one but i will be always looking for new info every chance i get so i know all i can about the car.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I think the afterarket will build fast and hopefully Chevy will boost its performance from the factory. Like I said, a 6 spd would be nice and an extra 40-50hp! They wouldn't be able to give me the pen fast enough, I'd be signin my name in blood! LOL!! j/k

·
Registered
66 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I think the afterarket will build fast and hopefully Chevy will boost its performance from the factory. Like I said, a 6 spd would be nice and an extra 40-50hp! They wouldn't be able to give me the pen fast enough, I'd be signin my name in blood! LOL!! j/k
i know a lot of ppl have them on the other Cobalt site

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
That would me to i would be all over that like $hit on a wool blanket. LOL :p :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LDutchSS said:
March 30th, picked up my Red SS w/ black and red interior. Dealer said I had 1 of 6 out on the east coast, possibly the country. If not that than Definatly one of the first on the streets. :D
Well mine's the same color, so I guess that's two of those six.
I'm in Maryland btw. Had to drive 300 miles to Pittsburgh to buy it $23,810+
I bought the extended warranty $1,600.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
victory_red_SS said:
I picked up my Red SS 2 days ago and so far I am the only driver in the lower mainland and perhaps all of BC, so far :D
Congrats. It's pretty and it's mean huh? You pay that same price ($23,810) out there?

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
I paid...

$26,045(Canadian) before taxes and trade in. Worth every penny of it. I love :) this car and it goes like a rocket. I am just waiting for GM to certify after market parts so I can do mods without voiding my warranty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I paid a little over $25k up in Jersey, fully loaded. Couldnt give me a break since theres a handfull of SS's out on the road atm. It was worth it so I dont really care.... :)

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
well...

CoBIZZLE said:
How do you change Canadian dollars to US dollars?!?! Just wonderin.
Most people down here are payin around $23K for theirs.

right now our dollar gets about 82cents US, but the manufacturers set a price when the cars are advertised and it stays that way no matter how much the exchange rate fluctuates.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Oh yeah and 87 "$hit on a wool blanket"?!?!?
LOL man I have NEVER heard that one before!! Maybe stink on shit or white on rice but Ive never heard that one!
LOL really that i stupid saying that i have picked up over the years.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought my black SS on March 5. Based on threads on this site and others, I think I was one of the first on the roads. Course that didn't mean much as the weather stunk in March. I only have 300 miles on it so far. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts