Cobalts SS banner

Do you plan to get the Power Package (LSD Option)?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a blue cobalt 2005, I'll pick it up tomorrow. I took it full... For more fun! :) Unfortunately the package G85 (that includes LSD and recaro seats) Is not offerred in Canada.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
BlueCobalt05 said:
I've got a blue cobalt 2005, I'll pick it up tomorrow. I took it full... For more fun! :) Unfortunately the package G85 (that includes LSD and recaro seats) Is not offerred in Canada.
Really that sucks alot but any way your one of the lucky few who got a Cobalt and also welcome to the site.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My black G85 package goes into production at the end of the month. I should be taking delivery around June 1st. Believe it or not, I actually got $250.00 knocked off the sticker!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wonder why a Canadian just can't order the LSD for the car.. I mean they are all being made in the same spot so I wonder why you just can't order it with the LSD and have it come to Canada..

Is it something to do with Safety specs or something??

Also how much extra is his option?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my Cobalt SS a while back. In theory I should be getting it around the 15th of may, but GM will not give me a firm date. Arival Blue, with LSD and sunroof.

·
Registered
22 Posts
BlueCobalt05 said:
I've got a blue cobalt 2005, I'll pick it up tomorrow. I took it full... For more fun! :) Unfortunately the package G85 (that includes LSD and recaro seats) Is not offerred in Canada.[/QUOTE

Does anyone know if this is going to change in the near future?
I was basing my decision to buy one of these babies on the fact that one could get an LSD as part of the package.

I really don't want to pull the tranny apart at a later date and install one myself - as I did with my Talon.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got the lsd package,and hope it's worth it. motor trend's head to head w/ SRT4
said the lsd was a.w.o.l.!
recaro seats will be a plus though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am only guessing that the people that called it a complete waste are not going to buy the car in the first place. The typical V8 guys that are mad that some I4's can hang now. :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you are into performance of any kind, I would definitely go with the LSD. It's groovey.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would love to have a V-8 but why spend all of that money on gas when a 4 cyl. can hang with a V-8 and still get some good gas mileage
Well put. Displacement has it's advantages, but then so does technology. Although the more the performance increases, the worse gas mileage gets (gotta match that forced air)...but still it's a far cry with a 4 banger.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a fully loaded black SS ordered and on its way... hopefully soon... The second I heard about the G85 package it was no question... I dont care if it doesnt come with seats at all I'm not passin up a factory installed LSD

·
Registered
22 Posts
87camaroPA said:
Yeah Canada will get LSD next year and USA has it but it is a option. I am hopeing the LSD will come standard next year but who really nows if it will.
Bah, I don't want to wait until next year - I'm very impatient. I guess I'll have to install one myself again when they become available.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts