Cobalts SS banner

Do you plan to get the Power Package (LSD Option)?

• Total voters
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
87camaroPA said:
I would love to have a V-8 but why spend all of that money on gas when a 4 cyl. can hang with a V-8 and still get some good gas mileage and with LSD why hot get it?
F/I 4 cyl will get almost the same mileage as a N/A V8. Don't go off factory EPA's either they're always lower than what you'll actually get.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered my car without the LSD and Recaros... First of all I needed a car ASAP for transportation for work.. Also I don't really feel like spending an additional $2000 grand ontop of the already heafty price.. Also I mean I think it's fast and gets up nice enough.. I mean sure you get more traction and such.. But I mean.. I mean for a street turner I don't think you will really notice it all that much.. For a racer on track and such (hardcore speed person) will notice.. I am buying this just to drive to and from work.. I don't have time to race and all that kind of cool stuff.. I have my Beretta to have a car for big time modification looks and such.. I mean if I want more power I will put HP into it.. The LSD isn't that big of a deal..

And the seats.. Well I saw them in the Redline and I didn't really like them to be honest.. They arn't they much different then the SS seats (maybe more comfortable who knows) but I like the looks of the normal seals.. Again I have my Sparco Racing Buckets in my other car.. So I have the best of both worlds I guess.. 2 nice looking cars @ the age of 22.. I am happy enough to beable to own to sick looking cars :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
personally, i was just happy to find one on a lot for me to buy, didn't care too much about the lsd. It's a blast to drive even without it, and I have no complaints about handling.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts