Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Mike with everything going on right now with the insurance and all how much is the licences for the SS, LS, and Redline? I would like to get that stuff ordered scince I may have a little extra cash. Even if i dont get $$$ i would like to order it. I will be working as much OT as I can and if i work saturday ill be making 40 an hour and my saturday money is mine for the car.

·
Registered
818 Posts
when you address a post to a member, pm the guy, don't waste a damn post. Dude, and don't pm me and be passive aggressive again.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Doc said:
when you address a post to a member, pm the guy, don't waste a damn post. Dude, and don't pm me and be passive aggressive again.
but you just said a few post up to use PM's. :eek:

He is just stating that he is ordering his mods and that he will be needing the HP Tuner stuff in the near future to adjust the PCM to make the stuff work. there are also a few people in our area that also need it too. he post was for them as well being that we are going to be doing tuning and everyone should be prepared for when this happens. :cool:

well that is how i read it before reading your posts. thats just my .02 :cool:

·
Registered
818 Posts
littleSS said:
but you just said a few post up to use PM's. :eek:

He is just stating that he is ordering his mods and that he will be needing the HP Tuner stuff in the near future to adjust the PCM to make the stuff work. there are also a few people in our area that also need it too. he post was for them as well being that we are going to be doing tuning and everyone should be prepared for when this happens. :cool:

well that is how i read it before reading your posts. thats just my .02 :cool:
there was more to my post, I edited it ;)

·
Registered
249 Posts
HEY DOC,

Just stay out of the southwest forums then. Incase you failed geography class in the 3rd grade you should know that Virginia is NO WHERE NEAR COLORADO. I am one of the people that actually care what Wyoming bass has to say and what little ss says back because chances are I will be going over to help them out and be interested in doing the same thing to my car. Plus none of us have to ask what is going on, noone has to explain more than once, and it gives us something to talk about.

You are the only one Doc who has a problem. And referring to Wyoming as a "tool"completely puts all of us on the defensive. In the "For Mike" thread you were actually being constructive but the fact that you decided to be rude and insulting nullified that effort. Right now I for one have no motivation to be helpful towards you. Either inform the moderators or waste Ekool's time and make it formal or just drop it. Stop being so immature and picking a fight. Noone wants to hear it. You have a right to your opinion I'll grant you. It's just that no one in the SOUTH WEST wants to hear it.

Doc just shut up or stay out of the southwest forums. We are using it for what it was created for. If you don't want to know what is going on then stop useing the active topics button. You don't have to read everypost.

Mike and Curt. keep me informed as to what is going on with this. I am VERY interested.

it should be noted that this post is edited only for spelling.

·
Registered
168 Posts
dipolley said:
HEY DOC,

Just stay out of the southwest forums then. Incase you failed geography class in the 3rd grade you should know that Virginia is NO WHERE NEAR COLORADO. I am one of the people that actually care what Wyoming bass has to say and what little ss says back because chances are I will be going over to help them out and be interested in doing the same thing to my car. Plus none of us have to ask what is going on, noone has to explain more than once, and it gives us something to talk about.

You are the only one Doc who has a problem. And referring to Wyoming as a "tool"completely puts all of us on the defensive. In the "For Mike" thread you were actually being constructive but the fact that you decided to be rude and insulting nullified that effort. Right now I for one have no motivation to be helpful towards you. Either inform the moderators or waste Ekool's time and make it formal or just drop it. Stop being so immature and picking a fight. Noone wants to hear it. You have a right to your opinion I'll grant you. It's just that no one in the SOUTH WEST wants to hear it.

Doc just shut up or stay out of the southwest forums. We are using it for what it was created for. If you don't want to know what is going on then stop useing the active topics button. You don't have to read everypost.

Mike and Curt. keep me informed as to what is going on with this. I am VERY interested.

it should be noted that this post is edited only for spelling.

:D ditto :D

I am def interested in this thread, keep us informed curtis/mike.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Love is in the air... you can feel it in...

oh, sorry, just made me think of a song..

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
sounds great guys, i wish they were doing this in North East.... :(

ALL HAIL THE TOOL!!!!!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
you can always drive to colorado! get some QUALITY time in with your balt!
id love to, but my 2.2 without engine mods (all i have is a intake) wouldnt like my heavy foot for that long of a drive... but that will change. a few comp cams, springs, exhaust, header, high flow cat. and im ready for a drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimmee some rug burns!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Show Off said:
id love to, but my 2.2 without engine mods (all i have is a intake) wouldnt like my heavy foot for that long of a drive... but that will change. a few comp cams, springs, exhaust, header, high flow cat. and im ready for a drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gimmee some rug burns!
Yea i have nothing done to my little 2.2 LS either its ok!!

Current Mods = Debaged - Magnaflow Exaust - CMD Short Ram Intake - CMD Short Shifter -
CMD Shorty Anttena - Ingalls Torque Dampner - 17" Motegi FF7's - Falken Tires - SS Springs -
SS Injectors - 30% Tint

1 - 20 of 31 Posts