Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, thinking hard about having a huge tuning and dyno day at the shop. we will tune pretty much any GM vehicle you can throw at us, we just need to know how many people will/might attend. for now this is just an idea, first we must see how many people are up for it. so, i am gunna make a list in the next post and put your user name down and if you want a tune or just a few runs. we are located in Hallandale Beach, Florida on US1. its south of ft. lauderdale and north of miami. come on guys, its worth the drive!!!! on LS1/6 we see gains of over 40 whp on a STOCK CAR!!!!! LS2 almost 40 whp gains on stock everything! just imagine what we can do with cobalt ss s/c's once its sloppy A/F ratio and spark is optimized! also, raise your rev limiter, adjust for any injectors, etc. make your machine run correctly and get that CEL off! :D these tunes are backed by one of the most well known tuners on the corvette forums! we back his work fully! we garuntee your satisfaction. our tuner will not quit until he has goten the highest gains and the customer is satisfied!

PRCIES:

REGULAR PRICES:
I4/I6/V6 cars/trucks- $400
V8 cars/trucks- $500

DYNO DAY PRICES:

LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN FOR THIS, THE MORE THE CHEAPER!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
hey i would love to take part in this. but one problem i have an LT 2.2 i need tuning for mine. can you help?

·
Registered
818 Posts
cobaltltblue said:
hey i would love to take part in this. but one problem i have an LT 2.2 i need tuning for mine. can you help?
not yet, the 2.2 & 2.4 aren't supported yet...
I just ordered HPTuners for us Va peeps ;)

·
Registered
210 Posts
i wonder what it would do if we hooked it up to mine anyways? maybe 12.9psi boost and 240whp!!!! lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
so when can it?? i'm waiting.........lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts