Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took these pics last week as I was off and decided to make me something mouth watering so.....

Mix in some onions with these things that are also red ...

Then add in some of these.....

Grab your already seasoned with caribean jerk and spices meat. Place it on a wooden skewer and wallaa! Tasty hak kabobs!!....

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
One letter.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
306 Posts
Damn you all, Here I am 8000 miles away from real american food, and I have to look at this and think how bad the camel burgers I had at the chow hall tasted...argh :mad:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
05YELLOWSS said:
Damn you all, Here I am 8000 miles away from real american food, and I have to look at this and think how bad the camel burgers I had at the chow hall tasted...argh :mad:

Are you overseas and what branch?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
orange juice said:
haha I take pics of EVERYTHING. My camera goes EVERYWHERE with me :)

Glad you guys like the tasty shots :).
Yeah i can tell from the other pics that i found.... :D And now that i bought a D50 mine goes just about everywhere with me... LOL and just bought a mini Tri-pod.... :D

·
Registered
306 Posts
orange juice said:
Are you overseas and what branch?
Overseas is correct, marines, well, is not...hehe. Air Force actually. C-130 Mechanic, and bored out of my mind. You would think that with 16,000 HP and 60,000 in/lb of torque at my disposal this would be more interesting...at least the animals are fun to play with, when your not running from them...

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
05YELLOWSS said:
Overseas is correct, marines, well, is not...hehe. Air Force actually. C-130 Mechanic, and bored out of my mind. You would think that with 16,000 HP and 60,000 in/lb of torque at my disposal this would be more interesting...at least the animals are fun to play with, when your not running from them...
There must be more to what you just mentioned, because it all sounds pretty interesting to me. But at the very least, thank you for your service to our country. My best friend is a Marine currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan, and MAN, it is NOT easy. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ok, So it is a little interesting, I love my planes but they are old and are going away in the next few years. Right now it is just pretty boring, but it's good to see us carrying the front line fighters back and forth and all the ammo we move is fun to play with.

·
Registered
945 Posts
05YELLOWSS said:
Ok, So it is a little interesting, I love my planes but they are old and are going away in the next few years. Right now it is just pretty boring, but it's good to see us carrying the front line fighters back and forth and all the ammo we move is fun to play with.
With a mentality like this its lets me know im safe.

·
Registered
306 Posts
no no, that's not it...we just transport 105mm howitzers, m-16 ammo, 50 cal, powder charges, and some other US military goodies, but yeah, we kill the bastards that use the 7.62 though...My personal favorite is using the Vulcan Cannon in my aircrafts most known version, the AC-130U...it's a bad motha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts