Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 ss/sc. I only get about 0-4 psi in first gear. Am I the only one with that? Or is it like that because of traction? Someone please give me some answers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think maybe it has something to do with the new 06's. I took it to the dealership and they said that they think it it built that way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
scoop said:
I have an 06 ss/sc. I only get about 0-4 psi in first gear. Am I the only one with that? Or is it like that because of traction? Someone please give me some answers

I am getting 10 psi in my 06.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My freaking dealership said they didnt think anything was wrong with it. But noone in there new for sure. It was kind of like we think this that nothing is wrong but we dont know. What the hell am i suppose to do. Ive talked to them twice took it in once and both times they said well we dont "think" anything is wrong. I tell them I think I should have boost and they just tell me that. Who do I go to? How do I convince them? Even if I do convince them whos to say they know how to fix it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
scoop said:
I have an 06 ss/sc. I only get about 0-4 psi in first gear. Am I the only one with that? Or is it like that because of traction? Someone please give me some answers
Is this driving it easy or actually getting into first gear?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
scoop said:
My freaking dealership said they didnt think anything was wrong with it. But noone in there new for sure. It was kind of like we think this that nothing is wrong but we dont know. What the hell am i suppose to do. Ive talked to them twice took it in once and both times they said well we dont "think" anything is wrong. I tell them I think I should have boost and they just tell me that. Who do I go to? How do I convince them? Even if I do convince them whos to say they know how to fix it?
Take it to another dealership and tell them that it was running at 10 psi and now it's not.
Also try going about 10 mph then floor it and see where it goes to
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
61 Posts
Well thats what I'm saying is we know it's supposed to be running at 10 psi and you know it is. So just tell them that it was and now its not. Cause most of them techs will just hook it up to a machine and if there is no code there is no problem but if you tell them that it was running and now its not they might look into it more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Could it be a faulty guage?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
could it also be the fact the it hasn't been broken in yet?
my 05 didn't start getting past 10psi till it had a few thousand miles on it
but 0-4 seems really low
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Sean said:
could it also be the fact the it hasn't been broken in yet?
my 05 didn't start getting past 10psi till it had a few thousand miles on it
but 0-4 seems really low
My 06 has 150 miles on it and I am not reading that low
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top