Cobalts SS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a Cobalt SS Supercharged in Black.

This was the last black one left in Ontario and it took me forever to track it down but I love it. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ShaunK said:
I just bought a Cobalt SS Supercharged in Black.

This was the last black one left in Ontario and it took me forever to track it down but I love it. :)
Make sure you check the leather around the passanger side handle...door closing grip...a majority of the SS had a gap between the leather and the grip (power window panel

and congrats :D :D :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
i got the same ride..did you get the "performance" package? also some people have had problems with their sunroof button trim (if u have one)

thats the only minor problems i've had with mine

·
Registered
297 Posts
FANTASTIC!! Sounds just like mine.. Go grab the black SS Cobalt caricature and use it as your avatar, or in your sig :D ..
Also welcome to the madness ;) hope to hear a lot from you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately, I was not offered the Performance Package in Canada. I dont seem to have any Trim problems with my car. Every looks good.

·
Registered
297 Posts
ShaunK said:
How do I add a pic to my signature?
Go to the top of the page, click on USER CP, when you come to the new page you will see Edit Signature over on the left, click on that.
In the box, copy and paste this above what ever is in there http://www.cobaltss.com/gallery/data/500/1205cobalt_Black_rough.jpglink(you can link to what ever)
But at the begining put
all together with no spaces.
Hope this helped..

·
Registered
18 Posts
If any of ya'll can help me it'd be great, I've been lookin to get a K&N air filter and a pulley, if I shouldnt start with that then what do you suggest.

2005 Victory Red Cobalt SS

·
Registered
297 Posts
TrickySS said:
If any of ya'll can help me it'd be great, I've been lookin to get a K&N air filter and a pulley, if I shouldnt start with that then what do you suggest.

2005 Victory Red Cobalt SS
:eek: Ft. Worth... I work in Ft. Worth, and live in Johnson County :D
We will have to see about hooking up ;)

Here ya go

----------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
18 Posts
kool man i used to play softball in Johnson county, nice picture and do you kno of anything I should do to start of the modifications of my Cobalt?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got my SS 2 weeks ago and I love this car SSOOOOOOO much I have 1500 miles on it already!!!! lol I have had ONE problem so far though the the air intake coming from the supercharger is getting a little hole rubbed into from a screw thats there they forgot to put a cap on it like the other screws It's Victory Red and I'm detailing it this weekend this car is luck cause I'm a car detailer. Funny thing is that the dealer I bought it from said it was one of the last in the area got mine from mountain view chevy pretty close to ontario lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts