Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was sitting here at this stop light....i notice the driver beside me staring me down like he wants a run at my cobalt.. so i reve(sp?) my motor at him and the stop light turns green and i just completely murdered this guy...stupid semi's...lol just for laughs but i really did beat him lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
A semi?? You are kidding right?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Its like saying you beat a quadraplegic at Twister!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I killed a Ferrari the other day. He stopped to order at Burger King and I blew by him...he never saw it coming. Smoked his ass :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
If it is that way, Man I blew away that guy in a wheelchair today.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
God damn that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made me spew OJ on my damn keyboard!!!!!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
hes not talking about you is he HD??? LOL!!!!!
Fuck no...only time I've raced recently is yesterday when a little SRT-4 was fucking with me...blew his doors off. Besides that I haven't raced anyone. :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha i was hoping you guys would get the hint that i was joking and this was suppose to be a funny forum not some random guy being a complete idiot

·
Registered
784 Posts
Fuck no...only time I've raced recently is yesterday when a little SRT-4 was fucking with me...blew his doors off. Besides that I haven't raced anyone. :cool:

wow man you endangered lives then you felt good about it pat yourself on the back. not to mention it was prob. a fly-by you did and called it a win.

·
Registered
369 Posts
wow man you endangered lives then you felt good about it pat yourself on the back. not to mention it was prob. a fly-by you did and called it a win.
Hell no, I don't do fly-by's. Dude was in front of me. He passed a truck and when he pulled back in the right lane I pulled up on the side of him and gave him a little smoke and the signal to go...he tried...I'll give him that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I killed a Ferrari the other day. He stopped to order at Burger King and I blew by him...he never saw it coming. Smoked his ass :D

lol this forum was entertaining...sitting at my desk laughing my ass off

the funniest part is this--

ha i was hoping you guys would get the hint that i was joking and this was suppose to be a funny forum not some random guy being a complete idiot

Im pretty sure you weren't joking and thats a half-witted attempt at covering your ass. Still, entertaining none-the-less.

NICE KILL DOOD!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts