Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have a name for there car? I named my red Cobalt "Cherry" because she's red and all the girls I hung out with wanted to throw the first piece of dirt in my car :mad: , to take me to a known spot for illegal street racing, to let some one else drive it :mad: :mad: , etc... etc... They described those acts as "popping her" well I bet you get it by now. Anyway, I'd like to hear the name of your car or truck or suv or wuteva, along with how the vehicle got its name. And if your vehicle doesn't have a name yet, that's okay, we can't all be cool. J/K ;)

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Yea.

Their names are in Chronological(sp?) order:

1. 1993 Honda del Sol Si GBP
2. 2003 Mazda Protege5 Vivid Yellow
3. 1995 Honda del Sol VTEC IGP

I tried to keep them simple and to the point. I think I did rather well!

Ha Ha ok, seriously, never really got around to naming them really except for.

1993 Honda del Sol Si GBP - Hoopty Car
2003 Mazda Protege5 Vivid Yellow - Short Bus
1995 Honda del Sol VTEC IGP - Weekend Warrior

Hmm..... LoL

·
Registered
125 Posts
umm.. my 84 chevy k-10 is the pickup, and my car is either the lancer, the mitsubitchy, or my buddy chris calls it my 'rican-rocket

·
Registered
93 Posts
tracey

thanks drunken sorority girl :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
I named mine boom sheeka... i don't really know what inspired the name, it just fits the personality of the car i guess... she's a little bitchy at times with the check engine light. ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow. Interesting names. Are there anymore people out there that gave a name for there car that doesn't come from the factory? Ha ha. I don't know. In my family it's sort of a tradition to name our cars. Like my first car, the 99 chevy tracker. I named it the Trackpound because I through 2 twelves in it so it pounded. Get it?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SATAN!!! What the... Oh my... SATAN!!! And btw, I was callin mine the baby ferrari until I picked up the name Cherry.

·
Registered
945 Posts
KillahKermitt said:
SATAN!!! What the... Oh my... SATAN!!! And btw, I was callin mine the baby ferrari until I picked up the name Cherry.
Yeah when i brought it home i popped the hood and revved the shit out of it and my buddy said it sounded like demons roaring, I guess. so it kinda stuck. I think demons sounds more like a 700hp Firebird.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
True, true. Come to think of it, a T/A Ram Air looks like a demon in the dark when it approaches you from behind.

·
Registered
945 Posts
KillahKermitt said:
True, true. Come to think of it, a T/A Ram Air looks like a demon in the dark when it approaches you from behind.
I saw a T/A with the Ram Air raptor hood with the purge for the N2O coming out of the nose/hood scoop very sweet and evil looking. Thats what i wouldve done with one if i wouldve been able to buy it!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
my o3 silverado was nicknamed "money Pit" for all the sh!t i put into it... prolly all together like 2500.00 dollars worth of aftermarket stuff, just to trade her in when the gas got high... i still have some new crane cams engine parts if yall are interested... drop me a message..

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Alex said:
I saw a T/A with the Ram Air raptor hood with the purge for the N2O coming out of the nose/hood scoop very sweet and evil looking. Thats what i wouldve done with one if i wouldve been able to buy it!
I've heard of that. Never seen it but heard of it. I'd like to see it. Money Pit... Ha ha ha... whoo, good times. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
322 Posts
My Cobalt is still just "the SS". She is definately female though.....no official name yet. Well, unless you count the string of them that I called her when the tranny blew up..............

·
Registered
192 Posts
JD you went from like 120 posts yesterday to 220 today lmao.

I call my Cobalt..... nothing yet...... havent had her long enough.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts