Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm one of the lucky few who managed to purchase the new Camaro. It doesn't quite drive like my SS/SC, but that is what you get when you compare a v8 to a supercharged i4.

It was unplanned, but the deal was so good I just couldn't pass it up. I went out last night to go pick up some meds for my wife since she is sick. She had a sore throat, fever, coughing, etc. And there it was. I just about passed it up. And it was for sale. I just couldn't believe it. And the price!:eek: I just couldn't pass it up. Amazing. This is the real deal. It was parked next to a Ferrari 599 GTB and a Dodge Charger SRT8. They were at a great price too. So I bought them also. Off to the side was a WRX with an aftermarket spoiler and lots of graphics and stickers. Just not my forte so I passed it up.

Just so that none of you will flame me and call me a liar here is the proof. Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, cell phone camera.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I have seen SO MANY threads like this its not even funny... There is at least one on just about... well at least half of the Chevy sites you will find.... But that is a cool little car I reckon.. shoulda got black! ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...and this is the first one I've ever done. Just had to join the crowd I guess. I would have bought any other color than red (except yellow) if they had it. I got what was available. However, there is always the possibility of a re-paint. And if you ever see a Hotwheels Cobalt SS, please let me know. I would love to have one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where are you gonna get a procharger for that?.. I started a 2009 camaro fund in a mayo jar.. For my down payment and future camaro mods :D :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are you gonna get a procharger for that?.. I started a 2009 camaro fund in a mayo jar.. For my down payment and future camaro mods :D :D
I'm offering my Camaro as the test car for that. I'll let you know when it is available to the market and how it does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts