Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a lower trim Cobalt yestreday. It looked good but it rode like a 4x4.

Do the SS's have a different lower suspension.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah Ive sen a few Cobalts sedans too, but they dont really excite my blood if know what mean... Im still dyin to see a SS!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I see a cobalt every day... its so beautiful... just isn't an ss :'( I dont want to see the SS on the road untill gm realized how stupid the spoiler looks and stops selling them!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Crows_Element27 said:
I see a cobalt every day... its so beautiful... just isn't an ss :'( I dont want to see the SS on the road untill gm realized how stupid the spoiler looks and stops selling them!
It's not that bad. lol The ricers will love them.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
haven't seen any here in socal, i think i saw a base cobalt tho... it was gay

SS is the shit tho, hope i spot one sometime soon

·
Registered
23 Posts
4 doors are all over the place in Orlando. I've only seen 2 coupes on the road, one is mine and the other is a clone(that beat me to tint) that belongs to a friend of mine.

And yes the spoiler on the SS is THAT bad. =/ To each his own I guess, I just thought gm was better than that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I seen 3 Coupes 2 red and 1 Black, but the Black one must fell off the truck or something cuz its covered in mud n everything.and tons of base models. and 1 SS Arrival Blue. In Gorgetown, Delware

·
Registered
13 Posts
I guess ur either one of those ppl that like it or hate it...i personally like it, i think it gives it more of an agressive look but that's just me....And YESSSSi got my SS on godd friday and already smoked my buddy's V6 Camaro :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KobaltKid313 said:
I guess ur either one of those ppl that like it or hate it...i personally like it, i think it gives it more of an agressive look but that's just me....And YESSSSi got my SS on godd friday and already smoked my buddy's V6 Camaro :p
What year Camaro? Sounds like alot of fun.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
None of the V6 Camaros ever really had any balls :( but the 3.8s could hang with the earlier 4.6L Mustang GTs if that says anything (about Ford), :D LOL sorry j/k

Ive always wanted to either S/C or turbo a 3.8 Camaro, I know it wouldn't be extremely fast or anything but with work it could suprise quite a few V8s. Just think it would be cool, Im into different stuff like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts