Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 cobalt ss s/c with a idle problem. It goes up and down after driving it a little harder than normal. The dealer ship upgraded the software on the pcm, and i still have this problem. it had no codes at all. does anybody have info any info that can help me. I love my car but this is bugging the shit out of me!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
i have the same problem in my 06 ss/sc. i am a gm dealership tech and i put the software upgrade in for the throttle. dont know if that is what they did but i still have the problem after the upgrade and me and the guys in the shop think that it might be the silicone in the vac. lines just blowing out.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I havent had any idle problems, but the dealer has had my car for 3 weeks now for an excessive fuel pressure problem

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a redline and it does the same thing its just the way it was made to run thats what the tech told me. if you just sit their at idle then hit the gas the can lopes then revs to like 2k then slowly comes down right??

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
HeppyCat said:
I havent had any idle problems, but the dealer has had my car for 3 weeks now for an excessive fuel pressure problem

depending on your state, you might be about to hit the lemon law, you should investigate it and not say anything to the dealership until you hit the limit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts