Cobalts SS banner

I thought this was a cobalt site??

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  DC52NV 
#1 ·
Hello to all and glad to be back well till i got here. i have been gone for 6 months to the great sandbox over seas and finaly got back to browsing the forums. every thing here starts out with some cobalt bashing and quickly moves to praising some other car. or some outladish crap about a 9 sec civic with a full interior. what happened? when i left it was a good site deicated to cobalts. every car has it's faults and thats why we have the aftermarket parts. and the story about the two friends and the srt-4 vs. SS.... a win is a win screw the other guy if he can't drive. a cobalt it the best thing to happen to chevy in a long time. can we please get back to the point ov this site to trase secrets to help cobalts become the top cars and where to find the best deals on the best parts. if you want to brag about any other cars goto their web sites.

Cobalts Rule!!!

#8 ·
CoBIZZLE said:
LOL I actually missed tha, but did read through it though! LOL I was out havin a few beers.... prolly a good thing I was huh? LOL
Actually it would have been a lot nicer if you were there. They were getting annoying after a while. They weren't even educated with their own cars. They were just regurgitating everything they read on SRTforums as if they were all facts. :( Annoying.

#10 ·
Not I.....

And cobaltssblue please like CoBIZZLE said drop the topic it has cause alot of crap.. and if you were to see what the owner of the site said you would not ask that question he does not mind the SRT people on here...

and welcome back and it is good you made it back safely.

#11 ·
cobaltssblue said:
the story about the two friends and the srt-4 vs. SS.... a win is a win screw the other guy if he can't drive.

Cobalts Rule!!!

wasnt that my story...that one caused quite a ruckus lol...but yea i also belive the thing about cobalt being the best thing that has happened to chevy in a while...and yes they do ;)

#12 ·
wasey13 said:
Did you like the fireworks last night?? Sorry for contributing... it was just too much fun to leave just to Iso and DC5NV. I never insulted them or anything, just tried to cure their RCI. :p
i don't recall any fireworks... :rolleyes: . yea, i was just about to go to bed when i decided to check the forums and saw the worst display of trolling since i've been here. what was i to do?

#13 · (Edited)
if people quit creating threads about those that create threads about other cars or quit responding to them then they will die out. People jsut looking for attention, don't give it to them and they will look elsewhere for it, or they will start trolling to get their attention and we all know what will happen to them then.....
they will be forced to go somewhere else. Just keep making posts on the cobalts and people will begin to follow the trend.

#14 ·
mm_omega2 said:
if people quit creating threads about that create threads about other cars or quit responding to them then they will die out. People jsut looking for attention, don't give it to them and they will look elsewhere for it, or they will start trolling to get their attention and we all know what will happen to them then.....
they will be forced to go somewhere else. Just keep making posts on the cobalts and people will begin to follow the trend.
quoted for truth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.