Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off who missed me :D

2nd . okay small issue small dint bout nuckle sized on my front driver fender bout 3 inches or so from where the hood meets fender . how the dent got there no comment ... lets just say dont put ur hand there when getting up off the ground cough... well im lookin for easy ways to get in there and pop that sucker out . so i think hmm inner fender liner easy to take off and boom . then i got my hand behind it ... cant get to the spot so then im like well i know this entire panel pops off 2 screws some push pens but yeah dont really wana go through that. so i started lookin for like.. say suction cups etc but that curve in the fender / the size of the ding / dent i doubt a suction would work... so i start thinking u know redneck style of fixing things. 1 is the good ol hair dryer compressed air can .. but metallic paint iunno if that will dmg the paint.. 2. theres that uhhh i think its calld pop - a- dent paintless dent remover kit thing they sell some ppl say it works some ppl say it dont do u think something like that will work in that area and for such a small dent ?

current millage 2600 *just for skoal :D*

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
dude you leave the site for months at a time and come back with that crap. 2600 miles. I will come to MD and kick a boot size dent in your door.........

LOL, welcome back, well there is only 2 ways to fix that. 1st. Go back in time and dont punch your car....2nd. I have no idea. Take it to a body shop and as them. But i would try a suction cup first...

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
first off who missed me :D

2nd . okay small issue small dint bout nuckle sized on my front driver fender bout 3 inches or so from where the hood meets fender . how the dent got there no comment ... lets just say dont put ur hand there when getting up off the ground cough... well im lookin for easy ways to get in there and pop that sucker out . so i think hmm inner fender liner easy to take off and boom . then i got my hand behind it ... cant get to the spot so then im like well i know this entire panel pops off 2 screws some push pens but yeah dont really wana go through that. so i started lookin for like.. say suction cups etc but that curve in the fender / the size of the ding / dent i doubt a suction would work... so i start thinking u know redneck style of fixing things. 1 is the good ol hair dryer compressed air can .. but metallic paint iunno if that will dmg the paint.. 2. theres that uhhh i think its calld pop - a- dent paintless dent remover kit thing they sell some ppl say it works some ppl say it dont do u think something like that will work in that area and for such a small dent ?

current millage 2600 *just for skoal :D*
do you walk to work or something?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha skoal no i just always had other ways of getting there worked with my father for awhile but recently got promoted so now i do drive mostly lol unless of corse snow etc still on stock tires and yeah snow plus them dont work out to well but makes for great fun as ifound the first time i drove in snow lol. and i didnt hit my car i pulled myself up off the ground by putin my hand there bad habit of mine felt it go down and instently hung my head down . wasnt thinking and got the dent to pop out mostly now its verrry small freak type deal :(

annd lol mt :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and ive been gone so long cause craps beeeeen nuts . havnt been online that much. but i will be active again . specialy now i work in an office gotta do something at work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts