Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god i just cant wait i whent to the dealer today and saw one and drove it ,man its just awsome , i have test drove the SRT-4 and acura ns-x and i liked the cobalt ss the best,price was gona be a bit high cuss first i tried to get it my self but then my cousen helped me by been a co-signer and with 2000 down payment its mine options are below.

orange color( similar to orange blast used in 2005 srt-4 )
sunroof
recaro seats
and that performance thing that helps take off quicker.

power windows and doors are standar same goes with 18 inch rims.
if it brings more stuff then i didnt even noticed cuss i was so dam excited.

·
Registered
261 Posts
SS Aggressor said:
god i just cant wait i whent to the dealer today and saw one and drove it ,man its just awsome , i have test drove the SRT-4 and acura ns-x and i liked the cobalt ss the best,price was gona be a bit high cuss first i tried to get it my self but then my cousen helped me by been a co-signer and with 2000 down payment its mine options are below.

sunroof
recaro seats

The thing that helps it take off better is called an LSD or Limited Slip Differential. I thinks that's how you spell that "D" word. Not trying to be a smartass, that's just in case you didn't know!

·
Registered
498 Posts
One thing I learned that's cool in our cars is the automatic rearview mirror dimmer. I just noticed it last night. The lights seemed norma; behind me, then all of a sudden, they turn dark blue lol. then I read about it in the owners manual!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
phxSS said:
One thing I learned that's cool in our cars is the automatic rearview mirror dimmer.

another cool thing is that it's the first car i've owned since my s-10 (fitted with a 383 destroked my dad spent years building) that i have just wanted to go drive for no reason... just cause it's cool lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
SS Aggressor said:

sunroof
recaro seats

did you really test drive the acura nsx or did you mean to say rsx? congrats on your purchase btw.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was about to buy a dodge SRT-4 but then i test drove a acura nsx the one thats real cool looking and fast kind of looks like an ferrari ,to be onest whend u sit on it i didnt feel good for that kind of money it just werent what i whanted anyway i just drove it to see the dif hoping it well be a big dif but whend i test drove the cobalt SS and saw the interior i was shoked man i was like this is it! , i have to give thnks to the SRT-4 all started cuss of him LOL, SRT-4 is an awsome car but il take good interrior and materials over performance anytime we can tune our cars and make em as fast or even faster.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts