Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY! Im Kristy, new to this site, will have pics up of my SS tonight, just bought her last week =)

Otherwise, my own page is at myspace.com/kristyj

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah, congratulations, did ya get an SS S/C or a NA SS?
She got an SS S/C.

And gentlemen we have a top candidate for the 2006/2007 Cobalt SS calender.

She has an oral fetish too, haha so awesome. "Schwing, Schwing! Exsqueezeme? ":D :p J/K... Welcome to the site Ms. Kristy. :D

·
Registered
376 Posts
whoa, go check out her myspace page fellas. she will not disapoint. ;)

hello there, my name is gabriel but you can call me anything you'd like.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the purchase. Good time to jump aboard ship Cobalt SS. Things are poised to start poppin up for it, and it's a nice little car. Welcome from your sister car too, the Redline's. Enjoy your stay, you should learn alot.

·
Registered
498 Posts
^^^^ lol sister car. Well, at least you're honest

·
Registered
492 Posts
phxSS said:
^^^^ lol sister car. Well, at least you're honest
Hey hey now, we might be your sister, but you're ours as well. If you want to start this, we are the older sister, so, we still own you :p.

·
Registered
122 Posts
more like redheaded step child.. :D

just kidding..i love the redlines.. the only reason i didnt get one was of the instrument cluster, which i hear once you get used to it is pretty cool though

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey it says you are from New Brighton MN.. I am from Fridley MN. I drive a Red SS have you seen it you drive a SS??? What color..

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Welcome to the site Kristy! Lots of great people on here....even if some are a little...um...yeah you get the idea ;-)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Not much for blondes but you are a pretty girl. :) But gentlemen just like scoring a touch down in a football game you should act like you've been there before. ;) Nice SS did you get the colored inserts ? That is only the second time I have went to myspace and Ive noticed there is always that one tough guy in a muscle pose or a middle finger pose. :mad: Perhaps as we get older we get smarter ???? :D Probably not I just did a middle finger pose at the bar !!! :rolleyes: Anyhow back to the car. Do you plan to do any modifications ? Oh yeah I think I seen it was you b -day recently was the car a gift ? Happy B-day :p

2005 Arrival Blu Metallic
Cobalt SS/SC
K&N filter
blu underbody neon kit

x-mas presents from fiancee
k&n cai
torque brace

1 - 20 of 21 Posts