Cobalts SS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember several months ago when I was going to sell my g/f my '01 Cavi. Well she didn't want it so i sold it to my cousin and she bought a '02 Sunfire. I was ok cool, hey atleast it's a Ecotec. She's gotten more interested in car modification since she's seen all I'm doing to mine and decided to start modding her which I applauded. First was the K&N intake which really woke that car up(from a audio stand-point lol) Seriously though it sounded real nice when she got on it. Now she's gotten a fartcan exhaust. I can't hear the wonderful engine noise anymore, hell can hardly even have a conversation in the car anymore! If she wanted exhaust why not get a full cat-back? I'm sure it wouldn't sound anywhere near as loud as what she has now. Now she wants some altezzas and has started putting little butterfly stickers on all her glass... :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
I feel your pain my friend...... My girlfriend is a ricer.... Shes into import modelling and crap... She drives a civic and wants a new civic si... She is also in one of the biggest ricer car clubs in dallas.. Really nice cars dont get me wrong but they are totally riced out.. Check this link and you will all feel my pain...... :eek: http://www.team16niss.org/

·
Registered
42 Posts
Heres an example. The car is nice as hell but not my taste. The things got over 500hp too.

·
Registered
431 Posts
:lol: My wife rulez :lol:

(see sig)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Edit: Altezzas are here...

·
Registered
431 Posts
You poor thing. You need to find someone who can give you what you really need, and not rice lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh she gives me what I need LOL but not from an automotive standpoint. Oh well, now that she has this fartcan I can see if the cops have laid off people for loud exhausts yet.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lol eventually a girl I was casually seeing ended up having a car conversation with me, and I realized she actually knew a little bit about cars, so Iasked her what she was planning on getting. "a cavalier with a big body kit and a big wing, and an audio system, and some nice rims and a big exhaust" to which my mouth just sorta dropped and we really didn't talk much after that ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts