Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(((i'm Sorry All Srt-4 And Ss S/c Drivers)))

This is SRT-4/SS S/C SLAYER! I just wanted to say i'm sorry for leading you guys on. hahahahaha is pretty funny! i love the cars. (srt-4 for that sick turbo and ss for raw power!) the only reason i posted that tread is because of my friend and to get #1 and i DID! wooooooo! really have a jetta but just a bodykit,tint,lower springs,alpine flip out,dvd,xbox,decals, and more stuff i cant think of. the whole time nobody gave me a cell number to race, but talk alot! oh well im over it! If anybody is in the Orlando area i can get you parts wholesell from my brothers shop in ocala.(THAT THE TRUTH!) If somebody is close i will ship if you pay shipping! oh i really im 34-0 too! :)
It was funny i was banned everytime i sighned on

·
Registered
67 Posts
MY FINAL FAREWELL!!! said:
This is SRT-4/SS S/C SLAYER! I just wanted to say i'm sorry for leading you guys on. hahahahaha is pretty funny! i love the cars. (srt-4 for that sick turbo and ss for raw power!) the only reason i posted that tread is because of my friend and to get #1 and i DID! wooooooo! really have a jetta but just a bodykit,tint,lower springs,alpine flip out,dvd,xbox,decals, and more stuff i cant think of. the whole time nobody gave me a cell number to race, but talk alot! oh well im over it! If anybody is in the Orlando area i can get you parts wholesell from my brothers shop in ocala.(THAT THE TRUTH!) If somebody is close i will ship if you pay shipping! oh i really im 34-0 too! :)
It was funny i was banned everytime i sighned on
iT'S NOT COOL TO COME HERE and talk shit. i hope you learned your lesson.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I love how he tells us who he is as if we dont already know :rollseyes

·
Registered
31 Posts
I still dont care, but dont bad mouth people about their cars. Its wrong, and it pissed alot of Element 27 (cobalt for all who dont kno) die hards that are on this site. just be grateful that there are a few of us who actually "accept" your appology.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
i was never actually mad at this guy. if you're on forums enough you learn that a lot of people who troll just do it for bets and amusement. it was a nice attempt tho and personally, i enjoyed the amusement the other thread created. thanks for making me less bored.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I thougt it was funny how you wanted someone who bought a 20k car to put 15k down on ONE race....maybe if we all drove Vipers or Z06's 15k would do...

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
ajent said:
Oh, haha cool.
We'll be seeing "element 27" decals soon..

"a radioactive isotope of cobalt, is an important source of gamma rays and is used to treat some forms of cancer and as a medical tracer."
How many other cars can say that?
Oh yeah, and I have already seen random Neons with "The 10th Element" decals

·
Registered
671 Posts
we are seriously starting to get really really nerdy around here :D Damn ... I too am a nerd.

·
Registered
31 Posts
people people.... wow, i really didnt mean for it to be like that cause there is a site that is sorta with cobalts, i really dont kno. It has a kick ass video intoducing the cobalts that we all know and love :D. But the decal thing sounds awsome, and im glad u liked that part of the coment. ha ha ha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts