1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:mad:

where are all my old buddiez???????????? :confused:

..oh wait..i know.... they're all conceded now that they're "super-mods" :p

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Dude dont even go there!! LOL I had to single handedly close TWO departments today at Best Buy due to some unfortunate events in a coworkers personal life. Had to close CarFi AND the Install Bay myself! With no help, AND had to help home theater when I got done!!! :mad: I think Im the only person at store #853 to ever do so.... ;) (braggin rights)

Anywho, enough of my ranting, welcome back man, whatcha been up too??

Oh and as far as 87 and JDM, JDM poked his head in the other day and 87 has apparently dropped off the face of the earth? Haven't seen him in a couple of days, unusual.... We're still here too! :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Dude dont even go there!! LOL I had to single handedly close TWO departments today at Best Buy due to some unfortunate events in a coworkers personal life. Had to close CarFi AND the Install Bay myself! With no help, AND had to help home theater when I got done!!! :mad: I think Im the only person at store #853 to ever do so.... ;) (braggin rights)

that's funny dude, i'm the CIA senior here in cincinnati at store #153...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha... yea, JDM is still over at SCR for sure... lol, PA disappeared too huh?... So, doesn't that make me like "temporary-mod" until he gets back?... :D

haha.. well, good to hear form you again buddy, ill be on more often!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
selfinfliction said:
that's funny dude, i'm the CIA senior here in cincinnati at store #153...
Well, hello from one Best Buy employee to another!

KSE said:
haha... yea, JDM is still over at SCR for sure... lol, PA disappeared too huh?... So, doesn't that make me like "temporary-mod" until he gets back?...

haha.. well, good to hear form you again buddy, ill be on more often!!!!
Cool beans man, look forward to seein ya more!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i was working a lot of hours, but now i dont have the job...

you DO know my cavalier died on me, right?:(

:eek:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
h8beingbored said:
HI, I'm Josh... and I feel so left out :(
like JDM said... post-whore-reunion at its finest!!! .. lol

welcome though, my names Albert :) ....

haha, My 88 Z24 Cavalier beat a that same car you have there in you sig :D:D:D:D:D

i miss my cavy

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I have no idea wher 87 is, he's got me wonderin....
I hope he's ok. Hope he didnt get drunk and thrown in jail over the weekend or somethin?!!? (Doubt that)

And yeah KSE you said somethin bout it overheated on you, cause the overheating light was not workin or somethin of the sort?!!? That sux, what are ya drivin.

Oh and hey everybody, just check KSE's siggy! :D Again!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts