Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
if i was that lady (i think it was a lady in the car)

i would have just run over the crack head......

even if it was my cobalt, atleast i would prevent more damage and my insurance would cover it, (i would play self defense)..
i would also back up a few times to make sure he stopped......

i wouldnt kill him but make sure he stopped what he was doing to my Car...

·
Registered
104 Posts
Mugencivicsi said:
if i was that lady (i think it was a lady in the car)

i would have just run over the crack head......

even if it was my cobalt, atleast i would prevent more damage and my insurance would cover it, (i would play self defense)..
i would also back up a few times to make sure he stopped......

i wouldnt kill him but make sure he stopped what he was doing to my Car...
im with you on that but even if insurance paid for it i would be TICKED

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is why I carry a knife in my trunk. I'd never use it unless my life was threatened, but its better than having nothing at all.

Also, isn't it sad how instead of anyone helping this woman, everyone just ignores it like nothing is happening. People just wont get involved anymore. I bet he could have killed this woman and nobody would have tried to prevent it. Sad.

I've had something similar happen to me, not as bad. But I was driving, and this idiot in a Mustang claimed I cut him off. He cuts infront of me, slams on his brakes, and gets out of his car. He walks to my car, reaches through my window, grabs me by the shirt, and threatens to kill me. He was about twice my size, so I said one of the most racist things I have ever said to even the situation. Not proud of it either. He was of Arab decent. This is what I said.

Look around. You so much as hit me, and your on the next boat back to Iraq.
He looked around, let go of me, and proceeded to shout how I should have my license taken away, and how somebody should teach me a lesson, then walked back to his car. Not to sound racist, but I am tired of these gangbanger wannabes trying to flex their muscles. Get a job, learn english, do something productive with your life. I'm really disappointed that she didn't run him over and park the left front on his chest.

But I'm very protective of my car. I would have gotten out of the car, even though it might not be the most intelligent move, but I have a very short temper.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
OK. I just went straight to the website and downloaded that vid. If that was me then that incident would have ended...with his LIFE!!! For no reason! Why did he do that? I would have gotten out. Put a Glock betwenn his eyes. And told him to kiss his ass goodbye! Then Ida been like hold that down, cool guy!
No I wouldn't have killed him but I woulda definitely put one in his nutsack and when he hit the ground one through his spine so he'd never walk again.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Pardon the language but i would run that nigga down!!!

And yes i would say nigga to any black person

My friend was actually in one of the store in the background when that was taped.

·
Registered
17 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
It didnt work for me either I had to go directly to thejoak.com then go to videos and right click and save the video to my computer, then play it, its nuts!!
This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Thats what it says?

·
Registered
17 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Yeah I guess their site just has issues, prolly have to check back later. Id tell ya what happened but ya prolly wanna watch it. And get your mom a handgun!
Heh, if it goes back up someone download it and put it on a more reliable site. Or if I can get it, I will.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Oh it's that ass again, I saw his other two videos where he continues to yell "Nigger" and "Fuck" claiming the parking lot is hit turf. In the first video he destroys a parked PT Cruiser and steals stuff from it yet no alarm sets off. The second he busts into a bunch of cars and steals money from them. Now, NONE of them had alarms, and it seems the people in this video did NOTHING. Also notice how he just had the bar there ready? It's obvious this guys a fake, but if it was real. He needs to get his ass kicked, badly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts