Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Still new to my cobalt. But loving it. I already got my intake with the dump tube added from dejon. I am going to order my upper ic as soon i have to money and the stock bov block off kit. Not sure what bov to go with yet and will order the upper ic accordingly. What other information do you guys have for me? i want the car to run smoothly but still not have the turbo surging if i boost it a little. No check engine lights. thanks ahead of time...

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
I would go with HKS, So far mine is holding up really good. If you let dejon know what BOV your going to get this will add the flange to the charge piping. If i were you i would keep the stock on hooked up and the aftermarket, that way you wont get that surge.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wont fool the ecu out in a bad way to leave both on? But is that all that I need to do is get the upper ic piping with the flange and the bov then Im fine? Just making sure the car will run ok and trying to do things the right way since still a daily driver. Thanks for the continued support and information...

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the dejon set up with a turbo xs rfl bov......i also relocated the mass you will see that option and a sri and the block off but you will have to get a tune get with vince at trifecta and you will think you have a new car lol......also the bov is loud and you can hear the turbo spool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts