Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im brand new and didnt have time to look into any aftermarket parts before i purchased the car. What is a good intake option i looked at hahns it looks like a nicely put together piece but 300 bucks woo boy. any short ram intake options? (lets not argue about how cai's are better cause they get colder air it go's through the intercooler anyways) would love a nice sri to make my turbo really scream anyways opinions would be appreciated

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey guys im brand new and didnt have time to look into any aftermarket parts before i purchased the car. What is a good intake option i looked at hahns it looks like a nicely put together piece but 300 bucks woo boy. any short ram intake options? (lets not argue about how cai's are better cause they get colder air it go's through the intercooler anyways) would love a nice sri to make my turbo really scream anyways opinions would be appreciated
I got the Dejon SRI and I love it. They also offer tons of other upgrades for our car.

Adding the intake makes your turbo spool A LOT louder and makes your bypass valve sound like a blow off valve!

·
Registered
451 Posts
clear image automotive also has a sri
http://clearimageautomotive.com/Products/Cobalt SS TC.htm

if you do the air box mod and a k&n filter it provides about the same power gains as an sri and it only costs $50 for the drop in and about an hour worth of your time to mod the stock airbox, makes turbo and bpv louder too

1 - 3 of 3 Posts