Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So one day i woke up and thought about this sprayer and i know that other people have them, just not on a coblat that i know of, I went and picked everything up and got is all working, I hooked it up last night with ice cold water in there and got 22 F colder into the intake mani, But there is one problem,

Its maken a sphion, and once i spray, and then turn it off all the water leaks out of it.

Does anyone know of a anti sphion valve for something to stop this?
If i put the tank lower then the pump iam going to have to take the whole head lamp part off, and the tank is only 2qurts i think, i have even tryed to use the windshild tank and pump but the same thing happend.

·
Registered
233 Posts
So one day i woke up and thought about this sprayer and i know that other people have them, just not on a coblat that i know of, I went and picked everything up and got is all working, I hooked it up last night with ice cold water in there and got 22 F colder into the intake mani, But there is one problem,

Its maken a sphion, and once i spray, and then turn it off all the water leaks out of it.

Does anyone know of a anti sphion valve for something to stop this?
If i put the tank lower then the pump iam going to have to take the whole head lamp part off, and the tank is only 2qurts i think, i have even tryed to use the windshild tank and pump but the same thing happend.
it's called a check valve .
on a side note co2 would of been the better way to go on a ic sprayer .why don't you just run a meth kit from cooling mist an not worry about the sprayer ? meth has three benefits cooler intake temps , more octane = less knock , an it cleans out your motor vaslves an what not .

·
Super Moderator
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I going to get meth once someone arond here knows how to tune for it, theres 2 guys arond here with meth, but there pretty much no faster because they cant get a good tune for it.

and i have the cry02 kit on the way. That way i can spray the water on and then hit it with the c02, give it a nice ice layer

·
Registered
79 Posts
Holy Crap Dood....You kno how much its gonna take a toll on yer engine after a while?? I'd just stick with the Horsepower mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts