Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one?! 2007 Cobalt SS, On the heater Control Panal, far left, just above where you change from floor to vents ect. The paint seems to bubble off, maybe like the light is cooking it off. I bought the car BRAND new with it like this, was replaced under warranty. Now has happen 3 more times in 6 months, this is the fourth time. I've spent time tryin to see if it was me rubbin on it, its not, nothing is.some one please let me know if my car is wacked, or its something else, and if so, is there a fix? thanks............

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2007 cobalt ss and I have never had that problem. Is it the silver part, because the silver part on the inside of my door chips. I think it just wares off.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2007 cobalt ss and I have never had that problem. Is it the silver part, because the silver part on the inside of my door chips. I think it just wares off.
yes it is, but nothing is touching it to wear it off, you know what I mean? like I hardly ever even touch it.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
eh, your not the only one, i just repainted my shit like 2 months after i bought the car. Stupid air fresheners....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eh, your not the only one, i just repainted my shit like 2 months after i bought the car. Stupid air fresheners....
heh yeah thats what the dealer thinks, that i'm lieing, but I haven't had a single one in the car ever, so yeah, lame

1 - 5 of 5 Posts