Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else as interested in those things as i am? Supposedly going to be the most universally useful handheld device in the history of cell phone, pda's, and even lap tops. And thats not just bs advertising from Apple. Btw, Steve Jobbs is without-a-doubt the smartest businessman of our time. He single-handidly cornered the market on mp3 players, and some say hes about to do the same thing to phones. I doubt this will happen, but it sure will be interesting to see how fast other phone companies release something to compete with the iPhone.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I was checking to get one but it comes out to the 600 dollar price tag plus another 100 bucks a month just for having one.. so fuck that, that almost doubles my normal bill.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
chyeah, i did the same thing. Just started posting again about a month ago after about a 6 month hiatus. I just remember you used to know your shit, good ot have you back :)

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
lol....

i have been thinking. i might get a blackberry when my time is up. i like the cababilities of checking and sending my email threw it. my fiance has one. i like it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts