Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, no one is saying anything. I put the Psi-Fi kit on my car, the results are in the RevItUp forum. We really need to set up a G2G. Someone decide when and where and I will be there. (I don't like setting these things up, I always forget stuff)

·
Registered
347 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
Wow, no one is saying anything. I put the Psi-Fi kit on my car, the results are in the RevItUp forum. We really need to set up a G2G. Someone decide when and where and I will be there. (I don't like setting these things up, I always forget stuff)
the last time we tried at the last minute something came up for everyone (super chevy) i would show up as well. the import races are coming one the 15th maybe we can set something up for the fri night or on sat. hell i don't know. i will be there though this time i promise :rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I would like to get together but I've been working 7am-8pm Sunday-Fri to try and get caught up on things. So when I have Saturday off I usually spend it with my gf. I just don't have time to do crap right now. But I am going to be at Club clash at bandimere on Friday around 4pm, but that means I'll be working Sat.

Brian

·
Registered
107 Posts
i was down there for the super chevy show but that sunday i lost my license for three months. unless there is a really nice hotel for cheap i can treat my ladie too since she will have to drive the whole time so ill have to take care of her!! ill keep ya posted but id love to see the psi-fi kit in person and that will move me to buy it.

·
Registered
347 Posts
bowofdoom said:
unless there is a really nice hotel for cheap i can treat my ladie too since she will have to drive the whole time so ill have to take care of her!! ill keep ya posted but id love to see the psi-fi kit in person and that will move me to buy it.
:D :D dude that sucks but there is a nice ebassy suites down by the track or by the shop i work at is a really nice hampden inn.

we all have to make it to the import challange :eek: :cool: on the 18th.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I wish I had my car...

Chris
06 SS/SC <------On order
02 GMC Envoy <- Wifes
94 Beretta Z26 <- For Sale
89 Beretta GTU <- In Garage

·
Registered
107 Posts
i would love to go to the import challenge but then again i can just see us whoopin some cocky little rice boy and him getting all butt hurt over a domestic tearin it up at an import get together

·
Registered
347 Posts
bowofdoom said:
i would love to go to the import challenge but then again i can just see us whoopin some cocky little rice boy and him getting all butt hurt over a domestic tearin it up at an import get together
that's what makes it fun. i did it all last year in my s/c alero. nobody expected it. then my other buddy won the whole deal in his 4 door alero. i won the burn out contest check it out

Contest

we should get as many as we can to show up it'll be fun

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We should all meet up before and roll up together.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i am good with that. it would be cool to see us all roll in together.

·
Registered
168 Posts
When is this event? the 18th of Sept.? I would love to go, but as of right now I'm straped for cash.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yes it is Sept 18th sunday gates open at 8:30 i think it said. most people get there at 6 or so for best pit areas. that is when i get there

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
New SS/SC owner in Commerce City Colorado

So how do I keep in touch with different racing events in and around Denver. Is SCCA pretty active in the Denver area?

·
Registered
347 Posts
CobaltSSilver said:
So how do I keep in touch with different racing events in and around Denver. Is SCCA pretty active in the Denver area?

SCCA is very active Loungelizard has a good friend who seems to be very active in it. as far as drag racing and that type of stuff i try to post when ever events come up the week before so some people have time to plan for it :D

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Sweet! I'll look for the post and maybe I can meet up with you guys and see your rides.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Anything new going on out there guys?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just picked up the K&N intake and will install it this week. Let's see if this thin air up here will cause a lean CEL.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2K2CamaroSS said:
I just picked up the K&N intake and will install it this week. Let's see if this thin air up here will cause a lean CEL.
Yes it will

·
Registered
364 Posts
lean would mean you are getting too much air. with thin air you will be getting less air so it cant be leaner.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Lounge- Did/do Redlines have this same issue with K&N intakes??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts