Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wut mods u got and is dat ur car club????

Mods =

Custom Stage II

-42# Injectors

-HP Tuners "Mike Lowe Tune"

-2.8 Pulley W/ Smaller Belt

-20% Tint

-Blacked Out Headlights, Badging, Mirrors

- Car Whistle (Levi)

- CF Pedals

-Triple Pillar Pod w/ Guages

-Ingall's Stiffy Torque Brace

-Custom Air Box W/ K&N Filter

-Black GTP Hood Scoops

-Custom Mesh Lower Grill

-Element Antenna

And yes i am a cofounder of Rocky Mountain Ecotec

www.rockymountainecotec.net

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Lookin' good! Now you need a wire mesh grille to cover the intercooler with SS on it like my car.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I thought the stage 2 came with 60 lb injectors?

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Oh ok, i see it now! I took mine and cut out a pair of cardboard SS' and painted the silver mesh black, so now it has SS in silver and the rest black. I made it for like 5 bucks, so im not complaining a bit.

·
Registered
237 Posts
On my 2nd HE im gonna do the same thing put the SS logo inside the chevy sign near the grill

·
Registered
169 Posts
i need to have that hood... NOW
i havent seen one like that is it custom

·
Registered
382 Posts
holy balls Curtis, lookin good!!! here's my summer setup (can't see my CF trunk)--right now i've got some konig SLR's with winter tires on it, stock hood is back on as well until spring.

·
Registered
237 Posts
DAMN raven that is tight i hate the fact that u have the halo lights and i dont they look awesome on the black balts. Wut u got there is the same thing i want on my black ss/sc.

·
Registered
382 Posts
DAMN raven that is tight i hate the fact that u have the halo lights and i dont they look awesome on the black balts. Wut u got there is the same thing i want on my black ss/sc.
you can pick them up for 300-400 bucks, but they aren't made that well (damn it)--one of my LED's is slipping into the housing and two of the halos have stopped working. if you get a set, i'd recommend putting a seal of silicone around them to prevent water leakage during rain/car washes :) i've got a new set going in this spring. oh, the heat from the parking lights is making the chrome coating inside peel a bit too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I saw some for 250 shipped but with wut u just said i will take the extra precautions

·
Registered
382 Posts
I saw some for 250 shipped but with wut u just said i will take the extra precautions
good call, might wanna get them through a company who will guarantee the parts they sell/offer some sort of a guarantee or return policy. the person on ebay i bought my first set from never replied to my emails when I tried to get a new set to take care of the situation-in fact, i think they eventually were banned from ebay. just be careful who you buy through, and be especially careful to get a good seal on the installation, it it's not perfect, I guarantee they'll leak, quite badly. i washed my car today and the entire inside of the housing is coated in moisture, like a fog. have a good one!

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts