Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poll now open, checkout: http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6787

Hey Guys/Girls,

Its been a while since we've had any news on the front page here, so we decided to kick off the new year with a January 07 Cobalt of the Month.

Submit ONE picture of YOUR cobalt in this thread. Any pics other than the first one won't be counted, so make sure it's the best one you've got.

After 10 days I will close this thread to entries and open a new thread with a poll where members can vote on their favorite Cobalt. That poll will be open for 10 days as well.

After the nominations and voting have concluded, the cobalt with the most votes will be featured on the Front Page of www.cobaltss.com! The winner will also receive $50 gift certificate to one of our sponsors.

Remember, only submit ONE picture.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Maybe youv'e seen it, maybe you haven't. It's an, 05 Ls Sport 2.2L 5spd, many hours of work, and many great parts, nice site, hope you like it.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
:) :) :) Heres my baby, and she sure aint no trailer queen! Mods are listed in signature.:) :) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Harley, that look is so fresh and so clean! I love the spoiler delete!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
that's some pretty good photoshoppin...interested in editing some of mine?
sure, my e-mail is [email protected]

send em to me with what you want done. i'm not like really good but i can do basic things as illustrated in my pic. it may take me a while though since i'm getting my computer fixed and can't photoshop on the work pc, lol.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
love those 20's doc! all good submissions. i have one to put in here, but i need help resizing. i don't think i have the ability. any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
love those 20's doc! all good submissions. i have one to put in here, but i need help resizing. i don't think i have the ability. any help would be great.
I will PM you on how to resize.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.