Cobalts SS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. i just purchased a 2006 Cobalt SS, and i f-ing love it!!!! it's so much fun to drive. i'm also working on learning how to drive a 5 speed. i used to own a 1967 Chevelle SS, that had a Hurst 4 speed, but in that, no matter when you took your foot off of the accelerator, your other foot better have been on the clutch, or you'd stall out! also, you had to down shift. at any rate, i just wanted to say hi, and kind of intro myself to the board. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ExHondaMan said:
Howdy :) .... Supercharged Or N/A ?
Pics Pics Pics.... :D

absloutely supercharged! there should be no other choice! i will have pics very soon! i love driving that thing! it's so much fun. :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
87camaroPA said:
Welcome to the site. :)
thank you. i look foreword to some good discussion on this board. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
any tips for new comers as to how your handling the new 5 speed? How are you getting her going, at what rpm do you find most practical to let the clutch out in? Mine should be in Monday. I just started to drive manual again a few weeks ago after a few years off. I missed it soooo much. Long live mtx

·
Registered
345 Posts
The clutch is really nice on this car and it'll be pretty easy to learn on... the hardest gear of course is first and once you figure out how to get her going in first you'll be set. It's a really nice setup. Probably the best manual car I've ever driven. :)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Heather said:
Probably the best manual car I've ever driven. :)

i have to say my 2000 cougar was th ebest car i drove with a manual. it was so smooth and it had a bit of power... not much, but it was perfect for a around town car. the ss has a really light drivetrain and alot of lashback, i love it to death... but it can be annoying at times :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good Job

You made a good choice, I cant wait to drive mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts