Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I bought a used 05' Cobalt SS about 3 weeks ago and there's little things wrong with that I was wondering if anyone knew about with straight foward answers. First, there's a clicking sound coming from the mid-inside part of my wheel coming from idk where and it aonly happens when I move the car slow at times in reverse and foward and when i turn the wheel all the way to the right (clockwise) and a clicking occurs inside...Can someone pleassee tell me what the hell this clicking is bc i dont know nearly as much about this car as some of u guys do..Thanks...I appreciate it alot guys.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
thanks doc, mine have been doing that also! I thought it was just a sound because of the TD keeping the engine from moving as much.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea...i made an appointment with my chevy dealership right downt he street next week so ill tell em about that...whats a TSB..being im just gettin into this shyt...oh...also....my passenger window rolls down very slow compared to the driver side....is that normal?

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
yea...i made an appointment with my chevy dealership right downt he street next week so ill tell em about that...whats a TSB..being im just gettin into this shyt...oh...also....my passenger window rolls down very slow compared to the driver side....is that normal?
TSB is Technical Service Bulletin.....know issues basically that GM documents via dealer input ect....

·
Registered
784 Posts
Actually window motors these days arent worth shit. But that sounds like a shaft problem like Doc said. And as for the window i wouldnt worry about until it doesnt work anymore then just get it replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
My passenger window rolls down a little slower as well.....do as others have suggested and wait till it breaks....or it could be working as designed. Mine is fine after 19 months...I did have to get the switch for that side replaced because I could roll it down from the driver's side but not the passenger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts