Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would share the videos and clips I made. Sorry, dont know how to embed videos though I am sure its simple haha

Here was my first, kind was blah as the pics did not flip through quick enough

I think this was my second

My Before and After Vid

When I went to Va to visit a fellow forum member and check out the awesome scenery

A member requested on another forum what the ZZP header and DP, catless to GM Performance exhaust sounded like

Heres a clip of somewhat full throttle pull
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab113/BaltedSS/Exhaust Clips/?action=view&current=102_5331.mp4

Start, idle, lil rev clip
http://s855.photobucket.com/albums/ab113/BaltedSS/Exhaust Clips/?action=view&current=102_5327.mp4

·
Registered
480 Posts
i do believe ive seen ur videos on the tube befor and im sure i left a comment befor u took commenting off. probly said something about the doors. but thats ur style so its coo. :p if i did ud see the name :p lol. what part of VA was u in. i miss all the VA stuff and im in MD RAWRR!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just leave comments off no matter what, people bitch about anything. The doors are on purely because this car for two years did nothing but go to shows, cruise ins and the strip. Had to have something to draw attention and boy does it. I was almost in Kentucky, the place was called The Breaks, its great, I am actually go back up this saturday with my girl because she has never been. I hope my blupurple friend and her fiance come out(he has an 06 SC) but they are having a house warming that day so I guess it will just me and the women. Place I go first is Grundy and than the The Breaks and about 40 mins on the VA/kent border. I cannot wait, got me new tires and I am dieing to drive them roads.

·
Registered
480 Posts
haha yes twisting roads are fun . high banks or huge drop offs on both sides of the road makes it that much more fun :) try WV clay county area talk about HOLLL S***** were gonna die type roads they got em lolol.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, my g/f is from west. Va and says I need to go, I told her just wait till we head up there, I doubt it gets much different haha. My friend is letting me borrow his Go Pro, not the top of the line one but its still better than nothing, so hopefully I wont be lazy and get it setup.

·
Registered
480 Posts
yeah most my fam lives in WV well dads side. but they live in WV not like martinsburg or charles town i mean like my uncle u drive up the edge of a mountain to get to his land. lets just say 4x4 is a must and it has to be no bigger than a 4x4 ranger to make it lol. we took an old bronco up last time and almost slid off the edge which is 100 - 200/300 feet drop at the peak. maybe more i was younger aint been there in forever but we had an old 5.0 stang we took down aswell and i remember my dad flyyyyying geting air sweet hairpins omg driving heaven! just had to park it at my aunts house lol cause it wouldnt make it up the unpaved no gravel semi road that was his drive way up the mountain lololol now i wana go there RAWR yet to take my cobalt to any meets and only hit local roads :*(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds insane, I remember stuff like that living in Upstate NY, I would die if I had to drive my cobalt on some of them roads lol

·
Registered
480 Posts
i love them roads lol and according to my g/f she loves em to if shes walking cause if im driving her heart cant take it apparently haha. i mean if the speed limit says 25 around a corner heck that's at least 50 lolol

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, yea I am the same way. 35 MPH off ramp, ($%# that, lets try 60! haha. My g/f does get scared but in her words "you are the best driver I know so I am alright with you being stupid." Kinda been trying to tone it down though, I have got caught in myself and my skills that I have done things I normally wouldnt try, riding the good luck train abit much. Might be old age too lol

·
Registered
480 Posts
IVE only had my drivers licenses for a year lol :) im 23 never had time to get it in md cause theres a tone of crap u gotta do to get it and i was always working. so lolol its easy for me to scare people

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hah, yea I had my license when I moved down to NC and did not drive for a year, rode the bus to school just because I was new, did not know the area and alittle scared. I am only 27 btw haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts