Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new SS tonight ... Black w/ Ebony inserts... No LSD but I think ill live.. I traded in my 02 Focus SVT ... All I can say is this car blows that focus to bits... Faster, More Comfortable, Better Stereo, WWAAYY better throttle response, and personally (just my opinion) it looks 100 times better ! :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
good job man, nice choice. i have the same car as you. color and everything haha. i'll have pictures up whenever i stop being lazy, but until then nice car!!!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Yea, I want to see more pictures! Ha Ha...

Does anyone have a pic of the interior on the black ones? I would love to see what this Ebony or whatever looks like!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Nice car man

It's great to hear ppl getting rid of their fords, not trying to cuz anything but i just really hate fords!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Cool, you traded in your svtf for an SS too? Where in phx are you? I'm on 19th ave and thunderbird? What color SS did you get? I'll keep a lookout for ya :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im at 40th St and Cactus.. I got black with ebony inserts.. Got it over and
Brown and Brown... Traded in my O2 SVT.. Sad to see her go but I wont lie.. this car is much much nicer and I did really well with the GM employee pricing right now..

Ya Bizo.. Black does suck to keep clean.. But damn when it is clean its sexy :cool:

·
Registered
498 Posts
You have black on black? No colored inserts? 40th st is a little ways from me. probably won't see ya. But I was thinking us SS guys should meet at the pavillion on sat. night sometime soon. "Mchat" went there last weekend to look for me. How much did you get yours for?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its Black on Black... No colored inserts.... Sunroof and XM for 20300.. I was a little upside down on my SVTF since I only had it about 15months (I should of taken off my Throttle body, intake, and 17inch Ford Racing Black Rally wheels before trading it in so I could of recouped some my cash).. But after everything I got out the door with the 6yr75kmi extended for right around 25...
I wouldnt mind going to the pavillion one night.. Ive heard there is some cool GTOs and Busas down there ..

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sorry, Mchat is on cobaltss.net site. Anyways, how much did you get for your svtf? I only got $9.3k trade-in with only 22k miles on it. Yea, I left my TB, Steeda SRI, and screamin'deamon ignition in the the car. I did it on purpose cuz I was pissed at the trade-in value, and figured I'd screw them cuz they have to order new stock parts for it :D

But yea, I'll let ya know when i go out there. maybe we could line up at the show :cool:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I only got 7.8k for mine... 29k miles... I probably could of gotten a little more ... but with all the problems I had with the car I just couldnt take it anymore ... (2nd clutch, 3rd trans, Dsi cable, 3 horns, and not the mention the terrible idle, hanging rpm, and horrible throttle response..) Ya let me know.. Maybe that Psifi kit will be out soon..As soon as its available im gonna be all over it ...
Well i think so anyways... I guess i shouldnt be talking like that with only 180 miles on my car !! :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
bye bye SVT heeelllllllllloooooooooo SS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts