Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K&N intake system preorder from Modern Performance !

We are very excited about the new intake for the Cobalt SS coming out, and so are many of you Cobalt SS owners ! K&N is a trusted brand name that has been proven over and over again to give solid HP improvements, and have excellent fitment !

Now, Its your turn to get an awesome price on a new intake system from a TRUSTED, Cobaltss.net sponsor and get one reserved before they arrive ! That way we can ship one out to you as soon as they arrive here directly from k&n !!

(Please call us toll free for your price on this new intake !!) (1-877-247-6366)

Call us toll free to reserve one for yourself today, we will not bill your credit card until it ships, and we will ship one directly to your doorstep as soon as they arrive. We have the part number in our system, and our phone staff are all trained and familiar with the new intake !

So, give us a call ! 1-877-247-6366 toll free to reserve your new K&N intake !

·
Registered
434 Posts
I plan on ordering one tomorrow. Any word on when it will be released?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dervin3 said:
I plan on ordering one tomorrow. Any word on when it will be released?
Great to hear Dervin3,
It will be roughly 2-3 weeks from now.

·
Registered
156 Posts
nevermind i seen in your other post that the credit card will not be billed until shipped? That me being lazy i guess!!! :) :)
Hey Modern.....go ahead and sign me up for one, you guys have my credit card info Ronnie Pendergrass

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
:( i just called... there is no information on a intake for the 2.2 cobalt yet...

ill just keep crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.. or at least settle for the injen intake...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts