Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on I270 going north and had a yellow ss pull up next to me. I had an extra 500-550 lbs in the car do to my friend is very fat and my full tool set was in the car. We were going 70 and I was in 4th gear. He hit it first and I was able to pull on him as soon as we hit 80 and was gone by 90 and pulled on him all the way to 130 and shut it off. Next time I was down to 60-65 and put it in 3rd and I hit it and he had no chance. By 75 he was already behind my car and by 100 I had about 2 cars on him.

Sorry coldss but I do have stage 1 and am boosting 19psi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yea no shit

·
Registered
509 Posts
iball said:
AHHHHH! SRTforums invasion!!!!!!!!!!!

SRT Forums has gotten overcrowded, so we were shoved here whenever to click anywhere on SRTForums.

:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
so so sad..... i guess this SRT/ SS Thing is gonna be a love hate thing.. oh well glad im not in it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
We're being trolled and hated by the spec-v idiots and srt-girl driver's

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats a first?!...lolol

·
Registered
119 Posts
I don't give a shit about the kill, I want that girl on the hood of my car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
i come here as an alt. to srtforums...since i cant get it @ work...blast their attempts at making us actually do some real work for our money!

·
Registered
107 Posts
turboknee said:
i come here as an alt. to srtforums...since i cant get it @ work...blast their attempts at making us actually do some real work for our money!
same boat here.

ironic, isn't it?

I honestly think that's why there are so many srt4 members here and on
the redline forums.

·
Registered
193 Posts
raven said:
I try to post as much as I can on all kinds of boards, well at least all the boards I'm not banned from yet.

and you have yet to make a valid point ...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts