Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friday sept 15th. hope to see more colorado cobalts there. curtis, mike, randi, looking forward to seeing you guys and girl again.

·
Registered
347 Posts
yea i should be there as well as the wife with the ws-6. are you going on sunday?

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sunday? did i miss something on rme.net? i thought i read through everything. i'll check again.

·
Registered
91 Posts
hmm, might just make this. hopefully ill have off friday

edit: looks like alyssa and i will be down. not sure if im gonna run or not. what was the letter again? oh, if some gtp's wanna come down can they use the same letter?

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just found out i may have to trade racing for the demolition mixed martial arts fight on sat the 16th. i'll let you know.

·
Registered
347 Posts
wyoming_bass said:
pwmin

we race under boosted domestics which the LS isnt boosted and it dont matter we ran it.

so whatever you would like to run is up to you

the letters are SS for boosted domestics
wrong it is S for the letter designation

·
Registered
347 Posts
why yes i am lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
shit, i may not be able to make it after all. i was hoping to have fri off but i may have to work late instead :rolleyes:

·
Registered
91 Posts
i never had to work late b4. :rolleyes: i was told you were a buncha losers anyway :p

ur givin me shit and ur not coming anyway. i just got back from a week long trip to pa in a semi for work and im in my sisters wedding sunday so im busy so stfu

·
Registered
367 Posts
pwmin said:
i never had to work late b4. :rolleyes: i was told you were a buncha losers anyway :p

ur givin me shit and ur not coming anyway. i just got back from a week long trip to pa in a semi for work and im in my sisters wedding sunday so im busy so stfu

wow.... thats all i have to say!

·
Registered
91 Posts
i cant tell if you guys are just givin me shit or something else. i thought the :p was explanatory

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah, man i was just giving you hell. i haven't benn able to go to all the events either. i have a busy household with the wife and 2 kids. you need to get that ss on the track though. you should be broken in now.

·
Registered
91 Posts
okay thats what i though. i was a little tired and grumpy from my long-ass trip.

·
Registered
91 Posts
well i maybe shouldnt say this, lol, but looks like i might be off tomorrow (again). if it all works out, we'll be coming down, not sure what time though and im prob not running since i just filled my tank w 85 last night :rolleyes: oh well

1 - 20 of 36 Posts