Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is my new SS. I must say, I love this car already and can't wait for stage 2 to get installed next week!

I think I'm going to remove the front plate and leave 2 holes in the bumper. Oh yea, and where can I get some new pedals? The plain black ones need to go!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looks good congrats and good luck with it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got the same car now looks great and is lots of fun to drive. I can point you in a couple directions for different peddles one is a Chevy parts guy that is into Cobalt SS's, Alan at Tom Jumper Chevy 1.678.873.1220 or a cool Cobalt website Cobalt addiction http://www.cobalt-addiction.com/ Good luck and I know you will be having some fun!

·
Registered
383 Posts
ScreaminSS said:
Well, here is my new SS. I must say, I love this car already and can't wait for stage 2 to get installed next week!

I think I'm going to remove the front plate and leave 2 holes in the bumper. Oh yea, and where can I get some new pedals? The plain black ones need to go!
I got pedal covers off ebay for less than $20. They are aluminum and carbon fiber look alikes. I likes them. There are pice of them on the site in a thread called FINALLY pics of my car...

·
Registered
1 Posts
What is stage two?

I just recently purchased my brand new 06 cobalt on the 5th of july. The dearler gave me a lot of restrictions about not driving fast yet, and not redlining the car at all. I will have pics up and on here as soon as i take some. I got the laser blue with the recaro seats as well. Its nice and quite but I think i want dual exhaust placed on. Does anyone thinks its possible? :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts