1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
478 Posts
muwhhahh.....photo i can just imagine how this thread is going to go down on the IRL world

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
but see i think he's scared and only posts on the redline site only
( trying to keep it on the home land but thanx to you it will get out and hell be pissing blood on his own car )
just wait hell get his own

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
He must have like a 3 inch dick or something, thanks for the nice pics! I can take shit like that. Oh I tell you what, do that to my car, and I will park it in front of your house and throw hotdogs at your ass! lol

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
nah, im taking it lightly, it funny as hell! anal probe? who would have though!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
lol hotdogs, he might like that near his ass

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
photo, whats crack-a-lackin?

·
Registered
818 Posts
photo....the rl links work over here. Its only the shortbuss that blocks them ;)
I never read any of that turds threads....hell, I think I have this selective thing where I dismiss anything he even posts.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
that guy is an idiot, he drives a car based from the same platform as the cobalt and he calls them "slow" fscking moron. his plastic fenders don't make the car go any faster. the oonly benefit the redline has over us is that it comes with a saturn logo which is really good for picking up cost concious soccer moms at the supermarket

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice burn! Well played, lol

He is a moron. I just didn't want people the think that we feel the same as him

·
Registered
123 Posts
sorry for a newb ? but doesnt teh redline have the same engine as the cobalt?

·
Registered
186 Posts
That some pretty dumb shit, leave it to the saturn fags to do something like that. I guess ya can't blame them. No company even made parts for their car until the SS and who ever thought of the center console should be hit inthe face with a sledge. But hey they got kick resistant doors and wonder why that is....

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
That some pretty dumb shit, leave it to the saturn fags to do something like that. I guess ya can't blame them.
it's just this one guy, he's an idiot and alot of people ignore everything he says. he's an obnoxious, immature, not very intelligent, not very experienced, ricer wanna be that bought a domestic sport compact.

·
Registered
186 Posts
it's just this one guy, he's an idiot and alot of people ignore everything he says. he's an obnoxious, immature, not very intelligent, not very experienced, ricer wanna be that bought a domestic sport compact.

i c, thanx for the info, im new to the redline boards and was itchin to start some shit. I'll ignore him just like everyone else.

BTW hows the car??? care to share some info

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
That some pretty dumb shit, leave it to the saturn fags to do something like that. I guess ya can't blame them. No company even made parts for their car until the SS and who ever thought of the center console should be hit inthe face with a sledge. But hey they got kick resistant doors and wonder why that is....
I dont know about that... You cant flame the Redline for not having mods, and it sure didnt poke the fire when the SS came out. the LSJ platform has been out for a few years now in the Cavalier and Sunfire, but just wasnt a big item until it got Supercharged. Supporting mods have been around since the late 90s, but like I just said, it wasnt a big item until now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Again...

He is alone in his feelings. Do not lump us all together. I happily have Balts in our group. Hell I was working on one this last weekend in my garage.

And to the other ? yes, besides some differences in body they are mostly the same car. The engines are the same. Thus...the LSJ association. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont know about that... You cant flame the Redline for not having mods, and it sure didnt poke the fire when the SS came out. the LSJ platform has been out for a few years now in the Cavalier and Sunfire, but just wasnt a big item until it got Supercharged. Supporting mods have been around since the late 90s, but like I just said, it wasnt a big item until now.
Hey John,

Good point man!

*another of the balts that I'm proud to have in our group* :cool: :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes...Please listen to MrPhoto....Use RL guys are not all out bashin the Cobalts all day long....Us Saturn guys are use to being the redhead stepchild of GM. I myself am glad that the SS/SC is here because we my have not even have a factory built stage 2 if not for the Cobalt.

But the Redline is still faster then the Slobalt.....JP

1 - 20 of 25 Posts