Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah i think ill be approved for that, i can pay it off in 400 years, that will be some nice credit, THEN ill be able to buy a SS supercharged.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soliex said:
Yeah i think ill be approved for that, i can pay it off in 400 years, that will be some nice credit, THEN ill be able to buy a SS supercharged.
LOL...sell a kidney. ;) Or your soul!!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wait...how the hell did you get pictures of my car...damn it when will you quit stalking me :eek:!! I LOVE that car...*picks tongue up off desk and mops up drool*.

Permafried-

·
Registered
156 Posts
i got to see that car up close in Detroit in January, i do beleive it is in the 400 thousands of dollars. They have those cars at the "buy here pay here" lots here in Georgia :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ronnie Pendergrass said:
i got to see that car up close in Detroit in January, i do beleive it is in the 400 thousands of dollars. They have those cars at the "buy here pay here" lots here in Georgia :rolleyes:
MSRP $452,750*
EngineAMG-built supercharged 5,439-cc 24-valve 90°V-8 engine
Net Power 617 hp @ 6,500 rpm
Net Torque 575 lb-ft @ 3,250 - 5,000 rpm

I was surprised at the 3 valve motor, why not 4 valve??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
black06ss said:
i do beleive thats the one with the supercharger that takes 250hp just to run. i could be wrong but some benzo has it.
What are you talking about? It is the Mercedes Benz Mclaren SLR. 0-60 3.8sec 200mph+ car. And oh so sexy.

·
Registered
364 Posts
wasey13 said:
MSRP $452,750*
EngineAMG-built supercharged 5,439-cc 24-valve 90°V-8 engine
Net Power 617 hp @ 6,500 rpm
Net Torque 575 lb-ft @ 3,250 - 5,000 rpm

I was surprised at the 3 valve motor, why not 4 valve??? :confused:
at the time benz did not have a 4 valve v8. they are going to the 4 valve engine slowly. they introduced the 4 valve 4cylinder for the 05 models ans the 4 valve 6 cylinder for the 06 models and the new 4 valve v8 will be in the 07 models. they have been using 3 valve for a long time now and im glad they are getting away from it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I remember the post on the net about the old guy building one of those in his garage over a older MB chassis. You could tell ever so slightly between his home-made one and the real one but barely. I'll try and find the info on him/the car. It was about 2 years back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts