Cobalts SS banner

looking for the black cobalt ss in stephens city va

6K views 93 replies 10 participants last post by  freaky 
#1 ·
i'm hoping the person that blew off at me mon. may 18th is on here . if you are lets get together an run 'em . i won't mind taking your money ! lol

#3 ·
you don't want none of him. he's too fazzzzzt.

#5 ·
I have never raced for money, and I have cars that can certianly hold their own and compete, but, I have always shy'd away from pre-arranged race for cash deals, I don't like that at all.

#10 ·
and Hector holds the money.

#14 ·
i'm outta work an he'd be an easy hundred , he reved up on me like as ass i just wanted to give him what he acted like he wanted . ( an make myself some easy money ) as far as making them fast i'm sure you can but the ones around here are slow ass shit . i'ved raced an beat the shit out of three around here . one was a stage 2 . i might lose to one one day but it won't be to that black one . no i haven't raced him yet .

#23 ·
what are you calling bs on . the fact i'm putting a clutch in or the fact i'll let you know the track times afterwards or the fact that i have what i say i got .? or the fact that my neon has smoked every cobalt ss i've run in this town ?

#24 · (Edited)

just incase you are doubting what i really have , also theres a act 6 puck sprung clutch on the way . once i cut the bs chain i'm gonna raise the boost . how far will be determinded by kr . right now i'm getting .5 kr on 22 lbs. of boost with a 50/50 alcohol water mix on 93 pump . this is also with high 10's to low 11's a/f ratio . don't get me wrong i ain't cocky i'm confident with what i got . an the thruth is i beat those three cobalts before the 50 trim an meth kit .i'm not impressed with any of the cobalts i've seen & raced .

#25 ·
looks slow. lol

#37 ·
thank you ... i run into so many people that are clueless as to what my car can do an there the ones left looking at my ass with that dumb look " RedSStreak " wants to see on my face . the funny part is i like the cobalt ss an i hope to see alot of fast turbo'd ones but in reality almost all of them are slow as shit compared to what i'm running . facts are the facts . roflmfao!!!!!

#38 ·
When my car went 11.80 back in 2004 (which was only the 3rd SRT to do so) it did it with a AGP 50trim, AGP FMIC, AGP intake, MpX exhaust, 750cc injectors controlled via Emanage.. and it did it at a high altitude.. car then made 471hp..

#44 · (Edited)
Hahn should be comming out with the turbos this summer (sometime?) Atleast thats what i was told by Hahns.

And to Freaky and all srt-4 lovers:

I hope your car can smoke me. Your cars how old? How many years have aftermarket vendors been making parts for that car? I have had my car for 5 months now and have every bolt on for it. I can only make it as fast as the parts comming out. But when you think about it dodge messed up. They have a SRT 4 that will beat all there SRT 8. I when heads up to a new dodge challanger last week and just smoked him by atleast 5 cars. And he had a 6.1 hemi with 425 hp and i have a coblat ss with 330hp. Just wanted to add that.

All iam saying is just wait til the parts come out for the cobalts. the neons will be watching our tail lights.
Even stock for stock the cobalt will win.

#47 ·
Iam not trying to sound cocky. Dont take that the wrong way. But your right. Iam sure if i had 400+ hp i will see the differents. And the neons and coblats have the same times. But all iam saying stock for stock the cobalt is faster or theres alot of sucky srt drivers here. It doesnt matter what i do to my car. There will always be one faster. And iam not saying that any cobalt or all cobalts will beat the neon. iam just saying that once the cars have been out for a few years like the neon there just going to keep getting fast. Iam not the best driver by far and iam not even saying that iam good but i am saying that i can beat most the srt around here. Iam sure if i got NOS and meth/water and a bigger turbo i will be spanking 85% of the cars here.

Freaky: Iam from C-ville and i think were less then an hour apart.

#57 ·
Fair enough. I really hope GM continues to sell the Cobalt SS. Amazing car for the money. Obviously I'm someone that can appreciate a bargain basment car that can run with more expensive compitation like Mustangs, 350z Etc.

ps. my car is also set up for the twisties . lmfao
What are your suspension mods?

40k? Yikes...

I don't think I even have 10k in my SRT, and when it hit 637hp some years back it was #1 in the Country for a short period of time.
#1 in dyno numbers or track times? Just curious but what is the best time you've run in your SRT-4. I have a web sight that will correct for your nose bleed D/A. Would be interesting to see what your car would run at Atco. Fast track at see level.

#48 ·
^^^^Oh you butt freaky son-of-a-neon....

If you can pay for my mileage and gas to go all the way from San Fran. to wherever the hell you are at, then yes. I would race you. But, by the way, are there any type of twisties around your area?? If so, I want to see your '400'HP skittle chase my CSS/SC as best you can with no success.... It would satisfy my little heart that i have for INTERNET-GANGSTAS like you :)

If you really want to claim yourself a REAL driver, by driving in those type of conditions, you will see your stand point in how experienced you REALLY are. If you want to drag, then count me out. I won't beat you if you're running your claimed '11s' with my DD running 12.9's on slicks.

But that type of attitude expressed is making you feel real tough right??

This thread is very pointless and stupid. Where is the Administrator to delete/ban morons like you??

/Thread

#49 · (Edited)
you seem to be the e-thug not me ... as far as the twisties theres plenty believe me .( i live in the shenandoah vally between to very large mountains)
if i was gonna spend the money to travel i would come your way cause theres a shit load of them cali boys asses i'd like to spank . that whole drastic crew is the reason i got booted off the srt4 forums . as far as i'm concerned cali's FTMFL !
ps. my car is also set up for the twisties . lmfao

#50 ·
Freaky: Iam from C-ville and i think were less then an hour apart.[/QUOTE]

i'll tell what i'll do for you , sometime in july i'll make a trip to centerville an show you what my pos can do . or i can let you know when i'm going to mason dixon drag way in hegarstown md if you want to run at a track . we can run for money or shits an giggles if you don't wanna bet on it . balls in your court "mr. i beat all srt4"s in my area " .

#52 ·
Freaky: Iam from C-ville and i think were less then an hour apart.
i'll tell what i'll do for you , sometime in july i'll make a trip to centerville an show you what my pos can do . or i can let you know when i'm going to mason dixon drag way in hegarstown md if you want to run at a track . we can run for money or shits an giggles if you don't wanna bet on it . balls in your court "mr. i beat all srt4"s in my area " .[/QUOTE]

I never said i would beat all of them. I said most of them. Theres is one neon here that i know will smoke my butt, and he had over 40K into it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.