Cobalts SS banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts
what are you calling bs on . the fact i'm putting a clutch in or the fact i'll let you know the track times afterwards or the fact that i have what i say i got .? or the fact that my neon has smoked every cobalt ss i've run in this town ?
*Bump*

Dood....I could take u in my 2.4.....And I dont even have a Turbo or a Super. BTW dont h8 on me for not havin a Turbo or Super... Im goin to Turbo out my 2.4 soon.

Oh jesus...you just had to go and do that. lol

*Bump*

Dood....I could take u in my 2.4.....And I dont even have a Turbo or a Super. BTW dont h8 on me for not havin a Turbo or Super... Im goin to Turbo out my 2.4 soon.
And here we go again.....

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that everyone who's posted in this thread would walk you... most of them pretty hard. You might have a chance once you "turbo out" your car, but as it sits right now, you should probably just stick to beating up on N/A D series Hondas otherwise you'll probably get your feelings pretty hurt.

LOL! Im not sayin I could woop everyone.. Although I have whooped some young punks in some hondas. And I dragged for a couple of years so I pretty much got the idea of racing down

all i can say is, "WOW!"

LOL! Im not sayin I could woop everyone.. Although I have whooped some young punks in some hondas. And I dragged for a couple of years so I pretty much got the idea of racing down
Nice to see you understand the concept of racing. Now if you actually had a car that could run faster than a 16 second 1/4 mile you'd be hell on wheels.

LOL! Yeah Yeah Yeah. If only I could....Im pretty much low on funds. Anyone got any spare parts layin around??

LOL! Yeah Yeah Yeah. If only I could....Im pretty much low on funds. Anyone got any spare parts layin around??

I got a used flux capacitor I'll sell to you cheap. That's good for like, what, 500whp in a cobalt?

Discussion starter · #94 ·
lmfao!!! i go away for a couple days an now a non sc/tc cobalt thinks he owns the world . i bet at night blackdragonss stands on his bed rail a screams " i'm the king of the world "

81 - 94 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.