Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome stuff, really. I don't remember the last time the site was this active.

The only problem is that I'm pretty much the only person watching over the site, so my work load has increased exponentially. That's why I'm going to ask for you guys' help. :)

See that little button on the bottom left of every post? The little exclamation mark? That's the Report button, and that little puppy works wonders. If you see that someone is posting something inflammatory or disruptive, just give it a click. I'll be notified of it and I'll check it out immediately. Just make sure you click it on the correct post and it will be taken care of accordingly.

Now, you can't abuse the Report button. What I mean by that is that you can't expect to press the button just because you disagree with someone and you just want me to delete the post. If it's a valid argument that you're reporting, then I'm not going to do anything about it. That should go without saying, but you never know.

OK, that should about cover it. Happy posting, y'all! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
i do have to add something- wasey i own no cobalt anymore!

im glad to see your still here though. you make the site interesting for me at times.

what happened to "the list"?

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
the only reason .net sucks is because they have administrators that are on power trips over there...if it wasnt for them it would beat this site hands down considering more group buys more knowlegable people

1 - 20 of 62 Posts