Cobalts SS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw some advice out to all you future SS owners. Get the LSD and Recaro seats, a.k.a., the competition package. The seats are great but the LSD is a must. I know it's more money but you will want them later for sure. The LSD was not an option when I bought my Red Line and it will cost me alot more to have it added after the fact. Any power upgrades will only cause more wheel spin and it gets plenty of that stock.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Absolutely right! Its a must.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, I am stupid, what is LSD? I did not see it anywhere on chevy.com as an option. Anybody have anypics of the recaro seats?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
boycer said:
Ok, I am stupid, what is LSD? I did not see it anywhere on chevy.com as an option. Anybody have anypics of the recaro seats?
LSD means Limited Slip Differenttial and here are thr pics of the seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have clarified what LSD was, sorry guys. You wont find it as an option on its own, it's part of the Competition Package option. ION Red Lines have the Recaro seats standard, but we dont have the boost gauge or fog lights like you guys. Our Competition Package has a boost guage/ladder tachometer, the limited slip differential, fog lights, and gunmetal wheels. Your package has the seats and LSD, very worth it for the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts