Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have FOR SALE ONLY a Cobalt LSJ engine/trans, a black SS interior with blue inserts, (2) Cobalt SS factory spoilers, an extra supercharger with a GM Stage II pulley installed, a K&N Typhoon Intake, and a bunch of miscellaneous factory parts in great condition. Details are as follows:

Supercharged LSJ engine - SOLD!!!

LSJ trans - I am choosing not to sell this because of some cracks in the tranny case that I just noticed. Sorry, guys.

Black/blue interior package - SOLD!!!

Chevrolet Cobalt SS spoilers - SOLD!!!

Extra M-62 supercharger with GM Stage II pulley - SOLD!!!

K&N Typhoon Intake for the Cobalt SS/SC - SOLD!!!

Lastly, I have a group of factory pieces in perfect shape. Included in this package is as follows:

(1) Chevrolet Cobalt 3rd brake light lens with bulb
(1) Chevrolet Cobalt shifter assembly with boot
(1) Chevrolet Cobalt bowtie trunk emblem
(1) Pair of Chevrolet Cobalt back up lights
(1) Pair of Chevrolet Cobalt headlights with bulbs
(2) Pairs of Chevrolet Cobalt brake lights with bulbs

Here is my link to Photobucket where the parts are:
http://s971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/tylerhomesley/

You can e-mail me for pictures at [email protected] or call me at (760) 877-1271. My name is Tyler. I can work out a package deal on more than one part. Please don't inquire on anything unless you are serious and have money, as there too many flakes and lowballers out there. Parts are located in Ramona (San Diego), California. Thank you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i want the black ss spoiler if its the highrise... can you let me know if it is? and if the sale doesnt go through.. thanks..also do you ahve the injectors for sale? if so how much? where r u located? is 100 for the spoiler is it shipped? or is it + shipping? etc...thanks =)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2469... Yes, this is a real SS highrise spoiler from the factory. It is 100 plus shipping for the spoiler. Also, I have the GM Stage II 42.5 pound injectors if you would like those, as well as the harness :) I will sell the injectors and harness together for $100. I have not heard back from the guy about the spoiler yet. After Friday, I will let you know if nothing comes of the sale. If he does not buy it, I will sell them together as a package deal. I am in Ramona, CA, which is in San Diego County.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The interior is sold, everyone. Sorry for anyone who read the title and still thought it was for sale. The engine/trans and black spoiler are still pending a sale.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have added a pair of window switches for a 2-door Cobalt to my inventory. The guy who bought the interior did not need them, so they are for sale. Also, there is a sale pending on one pair of headlights.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am reassuring everyone that these are basically perfect parts at low prices... I am surprised no one is snatching them up.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have had some offers from people asking questions, but no one is following up my answers... Serious buyers only.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I still have the engine/trans, extra supercharger, and the miscellaneous parts for sale. These are all perfect parts.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts