Cobalts SS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any cobalt or srt4 or even redline wanna come to a little gathering tomororow in Marlborough MA. message me... Ill give you directions and what not... there should be a lot of cars... I am the only cobalt ss as of now I know that is going .. Im prolyl the onlly ss in my area as of now also yay lol... bt there will be all kidns of cars... rx7's camaros, corados, STI's evos, and more ... message me for more info

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you get the blue one from Diamond? I was trying to get it shipped up to gardner but they wouldn't give it up. Salvitors had a yellow one, Pattersons has a silver and red one they sold there black one. I drove to upstate NY to get my blue one.

44dwarf

·
Registered
7 Posts
you guys should come up to NH and go to NE dragway on wed night for street night. ill most likely be there along with a few others hopefully :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought my Cobalt SS at Hudson Durand Chevorlet.. I got the first oen to come in over there ..it is black.. they just recently sold a red SS a week or 2 ago from there...but so far Im the only cobalt SS seen around Marlborough/Hudson so far.... yea maby I will go to the drag strip tomororow night... I havent been able to go there yet but tomororow is my day off...let me know when your going up there around....and tonight if any car is interested in meeting up for a little gatehring it will be around 10:00 ish tonight at an abandoned buildings parking lot at 401 Elm Street Marlborough

1 - 5 of 5 Posts