·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Orlandoech said:
Ok guys, here is a video of me racing an Evo 9. I was wearing flip-flops, which I DO NOT recommend wearing while racing...

I missed 2nd gear two times... it was annoying. Anyway here is the video and it even shows me missing 2nd gear.... funny stuff!
What do you have done, and what did the 9 have done to it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Orlandoech said:
PS. - DO NOT WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHILE RACING! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO SHIFT FAST!
I couldn't get the video to load :(

LOL, you don't have to tell me that, i already know. Even though its hot as piss down here in south georgia, i rarely wear flip flops. Not only does it screw with driving, but it erm....makes it a little harder to, how should i say this, ummm.....make an effective escape from authorities and/or mad drunk guys. ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
772 Posts
I love racing an evo in a 1/4 mile run. they launch so much better than our front drivers but the look on their faces is priceless when I fly by them at half track. Of course I have a buddy with an Evo in the 11's I've yet to see anyone catch him yet including my skittle :(

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bluebeast said:
I love racing an evo in a 1/4 mile run. they launch so much better than our front drivers but the look on their faces is priceless when I fly by them at half track. Of course I have a buddy with an Evo in the 11's I've yet to see anyone catch him yet including my skittle :(
I love it too!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice.

Why did he decide to race from a slow roll the second time??

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S8ER95Z said:
Nice.

Why did he decide to race from a slow roll the second time??

It was a 10mph roll... he said he didnt wanna launch at 4500rmps again lol

·
Registered
132 Posts
LOL well I could see that.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
S8ER95Z said:
LOL well I could see that.
Good... I didnt wanna beat u down clown! jk

·
Registered
132 Posts
haha... that would be a damn long drive for nothing!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good kill, but a 10mph roll is an extremely horrible and terrible starting spot for an EVO, our cars have more lag compared to your SRT-4.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
3000ways said:
Good kill, but a 10mph roll is an extremely horrible and terrible starting spot for an EVO, our cars have more lag compared to your SRT-4.
I agree. I wanted to from a dig but didnt wanna again so we went from 10mph.

·
Registered
895 Posts
3000ways said:

I wished we had more lag. Would help with the traction issues alot easier :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
Flip Flops.... I've driven in bare feet, sandles, one stock and one sandle, dress shoes, and my personal favorite... hiking boots. Makes a bit of difference but not too bad. The worst is bare feet or socks because the foot tries to conform to the pedals, especially the clutch. I used to drive with hiking boots daily, very stiff but made it easy to stomp on the clutch quickly. Not that anyone really cares :p

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
West Palm SRT4 said:
I love how you guys have a racing spot like that. Good kill.
Thanks for the support!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts