Cobalts SS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
KSE said:
...so anyway, WE NEED A VID SECTION!!!!!

http://www.inductionconcepts.com/vids/Mean03cobra.mpeg

"woooo!!!!! yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! ahhhghghghghh.. yeeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

*yawn* im not impressed. :D

Just kidding, That was a mean cobra, makes me think it was an auto by the way it took off like that, usually manuals have a harder time trying to slip the clutch just right.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nocturn said:
*yawn* im not impressed. :D

Just kidding, That was a mean cobra, makes me think it was an auto by the way it took off like that, usually manuals have a harder time trying to slip the clutch just right.
lmao, ;) :)

i was about to say!..lol..

i see what you mean about it being auto, but are Cobras auto?.. i think they're not :confused: ..it's an '03

·
Registered
241 Posts
KSE said:
REALLY?!!.. wtf, i would imagine they didnt..2003?? are you sure? wow...:confused:

i'd still take an M6 over an auto, any day ;)
Yeah I thought they always came with auto as an option despite the year. I would also always take the M6.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah i was looking at a autotrader long time ago and saw a cobra 03-04 (dont remember) and it state AUTO tranny, i called the guy and he said its a real cobra and yes its auto....so i guess im sure.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CoBIZZLE said:
Oh yeah and manual anyday. Ican deal w/ shiftin down the track but I CANT deal with NOT shiftin in the twistys!! :D
i MUST shift regardless..

i shift my auto 3spd manually sometimes, ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

i like it though because each gear goes pretty high

:D

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Yeah I shift my moms 3.4L Alero w/ an auto. Man I wish the Grand Ams and Aleros would've came with a V6 AND manual tranny option.... They would have done much better.

Oh yeah and I actually prefer to shift while draggin as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts